paul1

Much difference between slx 22 & clx22?

paul1

Hi guys is there all that much difference between an slx 22 and clx 22 gardiner pole? And is the price difference worth the slx? Who would use which pole?? 

Cheers 

padman

I have both and I have to say a massive YES it is worth the extra 🙂

paul1
5 hours ago, padman said:

I have both and I have to say a massive YES it is worth the extra 🙂

Really? In what ways mate? 

padman

The CLX is like a floppy thing anything over 18ft in my opiniom. The SLX is much stiffer so a lot nicer to use. If you go down the clx route as i did when I started out, just get the lightest brush you can, it will make your day a lot nicer.

I really do recommend the SLX above the CLX - its just a much nicer pole for every day use..

Marko067

Speaking from the perspective of a long time user (12 years WFP) I would always recommend the lighter over the heavier no matter how small the difference may seem to be on paper. In the long run the lighter pole will cause less wear and tear on your body.

You also waste a lot of energy using a more flexible pole over the more rigid ones. 

As has been said though if budget dictates the CLX which is still a good pole for the money, go for the lightest brush.

strech
Posted (edited)

I have the 18 clx and 27 slx two different beasts the 18 on full extent is very flexible where is the 27 holds its ground. At the end of the day its down to price and fatigue of use.

Edited by strech