ShropsWindowCleaner

Buy a split charge relay in the midlands/shrops??

ShropsWindowCleaner

Hello all. Can anyone point me in the direction of anywhere that sells split charge relays in the Midlands or Shropshire area?? Need one asap. Thanks in advance. 

Pjj
53 minutes ago, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

Hello all. Can anyone point me in the direction of anywhere that sells split charge relays in the Midlands or Shropshire area?? Need one asap. Thanks in advance. 

Best bet is to google it using your location 

Part Timer
3 hours ago, ShropsWindowCleaner said:

Be careful what type you buy, some don't work if you have a newish vehicle. @spruce is the guy with the best knowledge regarding them

ShropsWindowCleaner
21 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

Be careful what type you buy, some don't work if you have a newish vehicle. @spruce is the guy with the best knowledge regarding them

Awesome, thanks mate. I’ve ended up chatting to my mechanic, he is going to fit the split charge relay and do all the wiring. He has a friend who makes the relay. Saves me sourcing one. Plus my van is a reliable old Connect lol.