Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Come Uppance Lol

Tuffers

Long story cut short. I cleaned this

IMAG0335_zpsa69118ed.jpg

To this today

IMAG0337_zps3cddaeb0.jpg

And he still moaned that it didn't look like brand new. He even said his Mrs would go mad.

Anyway, we had a bloody big thunder storm an hour after I finished. It won't be looking brand new now will it!?

Thanks for the thunder storm God.

I got paid lads, and no spotting on the conny glass for any new wfp'ers. I scrubbed, rinsed and rinsed.

We did agree a monthly clean for the front windows when I did the quote. I said see you in a month for the windows. He said I'll ring you, we all know what that means lol. Glad to get away from that job!

yea m8 dont go back i hate them lol time wasters tryin to get something 4 free .i did a gutter job an windows yesterday she said ill call u i wont b goin bk lol reg or find some one eals thats my moto :Image9:

Well at the end of the day as long as you're happy with what you got paid for the job that's all what matters.

Anyhow looks a cracking job to me from the pic’s so I can't understand why the customer was unhappy unless he is mentally deranged

*taps nose*

• 1 month later...
Tuffers

What did you use on the roof and what brushes etc?

Vinny

Diluted Virosol, slx-22, Gardiner superlite dual trim brush with fan jets, pure water and plenty of self restraint by me :D

@Vinny, jets are easy to change mate. You just push them in and pull them out. They are the Gardiner red ones that fit the same hole as their pencil jets. There are some fan jets out there that require you to drill a bigger hole in your brush. I've done this in a Vikan brush.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.