Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Needing The Toilet At Work...

Masons

Ok, so I can always clamber into the back of my van to pee in a bottle. But how often do you have to leave a job or area of work to go for number 2's...

Also, it's annoying too because their are only 3 differnt places I like to go. The facilities in Mollisons, Tosco, Suinsburys and any petrol station are all naff.

I do know a window cleaner who takes a bucket and some loo roll round on his work for just in case... but I don't think I could do that unless death wasn't an option...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Personally I don't like taking dumps anywhere apart from my own throne..

But every morning without fail, after my smoke and coffee I'll go..

99% of my work is within 1-2 miles from home so IF that ever happened I'd make it home..

Oh yes Kate the turtles reared its little head again. Seriously though not had that problem yet but have keys to mums and missus mum with me and always within 1-2 miles of either my house or one of theirs luckily.

It's disgraceful urinating or defecating on a customers property, full stop.

How unprofessional.

If you caught someone doing it on your property what would you do? I know my reaction would be a bad one.

I think we should discuss!

I mean what you do if no one is in?

Do you pee in garden?

Is this even ok when they are not in!?

I never do that, all its takes is for one person to start talking about you/your business and how they caught you Pee in there garden and thats a hole lot of potential work down the drain. I pee in a bottle in the back of the van I tell the lads to do the same.

I would like to input on the crunch issues:

Having a crunch anywere but your own throne as gmiester said, is mans number one priority. However,

Worse comes to worse, keep a newspaper in the van, and squat it out!

But that is worse case scenario, MC DONALDS, clean facilities, plus once youve evacuated you can top back up with a drink and snack,

Smurfs story last week was by far the funniest thing ive read on here!

Perfect example of why NOT to take a crunch in a customers house

It's disgraceful urinating or defecating on a customers property, full stop.

How unprofessional.

If you caught someone doing it on your property what would you do? I know my reaction would be a bad one.

Very true

Disposable man pants from now on for me... :Image16:

Just call me rustle from now on folks :Image13:

I would like to input on the crunch issues:

Having a crunch anywere but your own throne as gmiester said, is mans number one priority. However,

Worse comes to worse, keep a newspaper in the van, and squat it out!

But that is worse case scenario, MC DONALDS, clean facilities, plus once youve evacuated you can top back up with a drink and snack,

Smurfs story last week was by far the funniest thing ive read on here!

Perfect example of why NOT to take a crunch in a customers house

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.