Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Stained cladding

Midlands_Cleaners

any 1 got any tips for removing stains from cladding its very similar if not the same s the tiger stripes you get on some upvc fascias, the customers fine with it as is it stained on but for the sake of my reputation i want get to removed if possible iv been using ubik with hot water and that hasnt cut it, any one got any advice on how to remove it?

If it is water type stains that have been there for years then good luck with that as now just takes too long trying to get rid so I don't bother anymore.

fuuuurp ......... thats exactly what it is iv met them on pvc before and like u say dnt really bother anymore but id ask just incase, im gonna have to try wanna of these magic sponges as iv heard a few people go on about them and can you a good strength reasonably priced solvent cleaner as never used one before?

what cream cleaner you using? iv got em off with ubik before on fascias but took ages and had to use it neat and like u say bit of elbow grease involved my problem is its about 30-40 foot in the air so i ent gonna be able to scrub it by hand unless i get a picker theres one onsite but its a massive jjob and gonna take days think to scrub it by hand if not longer, i might just have to leave it hes fine anyways but like said i wanted to get it off for sake my reputation

I keep meaning to use this stuff. I've got a bottle of it in the van, but it's in one of the baffle holes and I keep forgetting I have it. A woman on my round got it from Spain for me and bloody hell it shifts muck off PVC.

IMAG0410_zpsdef44366.jpg

i think he means them marks like runs on faciea boards u get, there like a gray kinda colour an there a nte mare to get off they r like fick runs frm the dirt b hind the guttering sory cant post pix

What I call tiger stripes is greyish/blackish vertical staining that looks like stripes that shows up on vertical surfaces of white plastic. That you willl see on outside edge of guttering, fascia boards, window sills, cladding, plastic trim etc which is due to dirt/grime build up that doesn't normally come off using pure water.

I had someone bin me because of tiger stripes. The stripes were on brand new windows on an extension. I was the only person to clean them and using only pure. The rest of the house was OK. Strange!

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.