Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

8mm vs 6mm main hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had 100 meters of the thermo hose +30 meters of pole hose on both the HD reels and the 3D ones 

View attachment 22457

View attachment 22458

View attachment 22459
Thanks for the reply and pics, checked me email spam folder this morning and had a dispatch notice from Grippa so it's on it's way, I also ordered a 100m from waterworks on Friday night so may very well cancel the Waterworks stuff as my thinking is the thicker outer wall of the Thermobore may be more robust even if it is a bit of a pig to handle at times. 

Put the Grippa Thermobore on my reel and used it for the first time today, what a bleedin joy to use really quite soft even though it had been sat in my garage for about 2 days along with using cold water, very easy to handle reduce snagging with it been thicker hose and doesn't get wedged under car tyres so very easily like 6mm hose, 

6mm hose that I've been using was a pig to use by comparison twisted easily and was hard at times, the Waterworks stuff I had delivered the other day feels rock hard compared to the GrippaTank hose, so the WaterWorks will be getting sent back as it looks and feels like the Circuit Hydraulics hose

il_570xN.390075816_85zy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back