Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers on a road

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elliott randall

Just a random question here but I think it’s quite interesting, what’s the most amount of residential houses you guys have on one road? I’ll go first, we have 29 on one road

I have a small estate which is all one road, I clean 40 out of the 44 on there. All nice big 4 bed detached most with connys too. That said that area I do I have around 8 days a month for two which is not all on the same street but all in easy walking distance from each other with all the roads joining onto each other. Does that count?

I don’t know the exact amount, and cannot be ar5ed to count them, but my busiest road is Hayes lane in Bromley.
It takes me four and a half days to complete it. Two of those days I have my sons mate working with me as well

I don’t know the exact amount, and cannot be ar5ed to count them, but my busiest road is Hayes lane in Bromley.
It takes me four and a half days to complete it. Two of those days I have my sons mate working with me as well
Any south London/north west Kent windies on here, it will be going up for sale in a couple of years ?

I have a small estate which is all one road, I clean 40 out of the 44 on there. All nice big 4 bed detached most with connys too. That said that area I do I have around 8 days a month for two which is not all on the same street but all in easy walking distance from each other with all the roads joining onto each other. Does that count?
id say that counts lol, the longer you take stationary the more people will see you so it’s a win win

Just a random question here but I think it’s quite interesting, what’s the most amount of residential houses you guys have on one road? I’ll go first, we have 29 on one road
What is more interesting imo ,is how much revenue is to be made on a single road? but then again , It could easily turn in to a measuring contest of a certain bodypart?

The most I have on one rd is......... 8!

I now have round insecurity issues.

Thanks guys ;)
Took us a year to get that many on the road and only started with 1. We got everyone else from a trad window cleaner who was **** and unreliable. Every time we cleaned the road we were getting more and more customers coming over saying they use him and they want to switch. He must hate us so much ??

What is more interesting imo ,is how much revenue is to be made on a single road? but then again , It could easily turn in to a measuring contest of a certain bodypart?
It’s more than enough let’s put it that way ? although it’s never really enough in our business there’s always room to expand??‍♂️

Back