Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EU Vote: In or Out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Will you vote to stay in or leave the EU?

• In

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Out

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
The EU passport thing actually just reminded me of a friend of the family who was Canadian and fought in WW2 and was part of the D Day landings, he was actually quite upset and thought it was disgusting how he had to queue for a really long time and have his passport scrutinized while in his words foreigners were just walking in, in a separate queue with no checks etc.

still undecided BUT having singers n actors say brexit will ruin the cultural exchange or something like that makes me want to leave now ffs not being able to write songs or jokes has nothing to do with being in europe jesus wept lol these people make me sorry i can't have a shotgun, although i'd still rather shoot boris or nige /emoticons/smile.png

Decided I'm voting IN
At the minute I can jump in tje car and drive all over Europe. If we leave the eu that will likely change. Will be driving over to France in July to watch le tour. Don't fancy having to get driving permits or whatever. It will also effect people with holiday homes or looking to live/ work in the EU. Something I would like the option of doing later in life.
People should vote for the future of their once great country and the future of their children and grand children and their children not selfish personal reasons .......This is the reason i am voting OUT......for my children and grand childrens future not my personal gain

People should vote for the future of their once great country and the future of their children and grand children and their children not selfish personal reasons .......This is the reason i am voting OUT......for my children and grand childrens future not my personal gain
Well done for you for putting your country before yourself, how patriotic.

What's the benefit for my children's future of voting out ?

Personally Ill go with personal gain, that is the gain of myself and my close family and friends, because quite honestly I don't really care about "my once great country" and such nostalgic bs.

Check this video out as well, this is going on right now yet we have a complete media black out on this at the moment, I wonder why?

Why the feck did the wagons slow down? I'd have kept driving. If one of those :turd:'s ended up under the wheels, then meh.

Well done for you for putting your country before yourself, how patriotic.
What's the benefit for my children's future of voting out ?

Personally Ill go with personal gain, that is the gain of myself and my close family and friends, because quite honestly I don't really care about "my once great country" and such nostalgic bs.
Everyone to their own do what you bellive best

Benefit to your children's future?

Having a country they feel at home in and can call home?

To me that's more than enough.

I am more than willing to give up being able to work in "some" EU countries, don't forget not ALL European countries are in the EU! and having to show my passport to get control of our own country back and be the authors of our own destiny, it has nothing to do with nostalgia and everything to do with actually being in control of our own country.

You guys must be living in a different country to me. What's all the fuss about? Why the drama?

The question is fairly simple really, do you want control of your own country, or do you want it controlled by a foreign country.

What most IN voters think they are voting for is for things to stay as they are, this is far, FAR from the truth......

The question is fairly simple really, do you want control of your own country, or do you want it controlled by a foreign country.
Well I don't personally feel as if I do live in a country controlled by a foreign country, (I appreciate others may feel different)

My children (who are of adult age) do feel at home in England and do call it home.

I doubt the fact that a polish (insert any European nationality here) lad is working round the corner is going to change that feeling.

At least post June 23rd the issue will be settled and we can start moving in some sort of direction whatever that may be.

Well I don't personally feel as if I do live in a country controlled by a foreign country, (I appreciate others may feel different)
My children (who are of adult age) do feel at home in England and do call it home.

I doubt the fact that a polish (insert any European nationality here) lad is working round the corner is going to change that feeling.

At least post June 23rd the issue will be settled and we can start moving in some sort of direction whatever that may be.
Give it time, I would love to see what people will be saying in 30-50 years time.

That's the point though, we have a chance NOW to change things, if we don't it will only be those voting IN that can feel the guilt of what they have done in the future.

Benefit to your children's future?
Having a country they feel at home in and can call home?

To me that's more than enough.

I am more than willing to give up being able to work in "some" EU countries, don't forget not ALL European countries are in the EU! and having to show my passport to get control of our own country back and be the authors of our own destiny, it has nothing to do with nostalgia and everything to do with actually being in control of our own country.
Showing your passport has nothing to do with it, you still have to show your passport whether in or out it just makes travel easier as you wont even need permit/visas etc. Same goes for driving, i can hop in my car and drive across europe, no special requirement for permits, insurance or anything. I can also drive to italy, buy a house and live their no questions asked. Can work there without a permit etc.

For me, i enjoy my travel and have driven to many european countries dozens of times, i have relations who live n various E.U countrys and would hope to one day own a property abroad...so its an issue that matters to me and the only compeling reason i can think to want to vote either way. I wouldnt even have bothered voting if it wasnt for this issue as i dont really care about the rest of it. Whether were in or out isnt going to make much difference to our lives, its still every man for himself, i wont be relying on the government or europe to impact mine or my childrens lives, we`ll do that ourselves.

you speak of "our" country like you will have anything to do with it, just look after yourself this notion of "our" country doesnt exist, the govermnet runs the show, the rest of us pawns just make the best of the situations we find ourselves in

Im voting IN everyone else can vote as they please and for the reason they please thats politics, you choose the issues important to you and vote accordingly..it will be what it will be, a year form now no one will care and nothing much will have changed.

I already feel england is my country and my home, i feel english, leaving the e.u wont make me feel and more english just a bit more isolated from the rest of the world. I dont think isolating ourselves solves the problem the world has, just closes our eyes to it.

I live in London & thus most of my life have been surrounded by many many different nationalities.

Possibly if I had been raised elsewhere and seen a sudden influx of various peoples I'd think differently.

It will be good to have the decision settled either way.

If we vote to stay in then just crack on with it.

If we vote to get out then adapt and move on facing whatever changes arise./emoticons/smile.png

I live in London & thus most of my life have been surrounded by many many different nationalities.Possibly if I had been raised elsewhere and seen a sudden influx of various peoples I'd think differently.

It will be good to have the decision settled either way.

If we vote to stay in then just crack on with it.

If we vote to get out then adapt and move on facing whatever changes arise./emoticons/smile.png
Because of the fact London is now full of so many nationalities is why the countryside around me is being completely decimated by housing to house all those fleeing those areas.

Back