Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EU Vote: In or Out?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Will you vote to stay in or leave the EU?

• In

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Out

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Although if every country got as much or more than they put in the system wouldn't really work would it?
Exactly Green.

The EU is EXACTLY like those old schemes you pay into that would pay all your bills for you, "you pay us £200 a month in one payment and we will pay your £150 worth of bills for you!"

A real bargain.

Lets take Belgium, its one of the highest per person payments, they must be the best contributors, right? 304 euro per person!

Except as a country they put in 3.3 billion and take out 6.7 billion.

No offense mate. I'm for out. But the way ur going on is like the rest of the world can go feck themselves

Remember. That we will still help wen needed.

We will still give billions to poor

We will still take in immigrants

We will still have a lot of trade with Europe

Except it will be under. Our terms.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

No offense mate. I'm for out. But the way ur going on is like the rest of the world can go feck themselvesRemember. That we will still help wen needed.

We will still give billions to poor

We will still take in immigrants

We will still have a lot of trade with Europe

Except it will be under. Our terms.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app
Not in the slightest, I agree with what you said 100%

But u are focusing a lot on money payments ? Come on mate fight a good fight and play anther string

Give more reasons to leave to the doubters.

But u are focusing a lot on money payments ? Come on mate fight a good fight and play anther string
Give more reasons to leave to the doubters.
Erm, no I'm not, I have covered far more than just money or have you only read the last page?

First off you said I said the whole world can go feck themselves, I have never said any such thing, then you say I'm focused only on the money which also isn't true.

I'm very confused here.

Please continue this thread in a respectful manner in relation to the original post.

This is a general POLITE warning to all aimed at no one in particular.

We understand all are passionate about the topic however please no personal arguments or assaults (that's what the PM system is for) /emoticons/tongue.png

So in summary, keep it friendly please chaps.

Thank you :thumbsup:

I

Please continue this thread in a respectful manner in relation to the original post.
This is a general POLITE warning to all aimed at no one in particular.

We understand all are passionate about the topic however please no personal arguments or assaults (that's what the PM system is for) /emoticons/tongue.png

So in summary, keep it friendly please chaps.

Thank you :thumbsup:
IF that's aimed at me, surely its obvious I'm being sarcastic. Jeez

Stay off the Millwall home grown product. Paranoia mate.
As it says aimed at NO ONE..

I am simply making a request as we have had similar threads in the past spiral well outta hand.

Cheers.
I'll let you off then /emoticons/wink.png

Decided I'm voting IN

At the minute I can jump in tje car and drive all over Europe. If we leave the eu that will likely change. Will be driving over to France in July to watch le tour. Don't fancy having to get driving permits or whatever. It will also effect people with holiday homes or looking to live/ work in the EU. Something I would like the option of doing later in life.

Decided I'm voting IN
At the minute I can jump in tje car and drive all over Europe. If we leave the eu that will likely change. Will be driving over to France in July to watch le tour. Don't fancy having to get driving permits or whatever. It will also effect people with holiday homes or looking to live/ work in the EU. Something I would like the option of doing later in life.
Yep, because flashing a passport at the crossing is difficult /emoticons/tongue.png

Work and live in the EU has never been difficult for British people, especially if you have a trade of some description.

How many British folks lived in Spain before the EU?

Check this video out as well, this is going on right now yet we have a complete media black out on this at the moment, I wonder why?

Latest Posts

Back