Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Everyday pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

But the univalve is totally worth the money IMO .. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Uni-valve is a terrific bit of kit for instant control, or you can fit a small John Guest tap at the top of the pole just below thw brush. You will waste a little water like this but is much cheaper than the univalve.
univalve

If its your only pole then my first suggestion would be an SLX25.

My everyday pole is an SLX22 but on the odd occasion I have to use my son's SLX25.

We do have an SLX40 for those few high jobs. An SLX25 will just reach the 2nd floor windows of some Victorian houses we do. It won't reach a 2nd floor window with a bay window underneath it. This is when the big guns are needed.

-

Plenty for me to think about also got to budget for all this new equipment, another question guys do you have a shorter pole for the ground floor Windows or just use the same pole for all the house.

Den.

Personally I just use the slx22. Cant be bothered with swapping over poles because of a high reach window. The 22 covers virtually everything I do. Just my opinion

Very interesting to hear other views and grateful for all the info, I'm swaying ing towards the slx22 I know it heavier than the 18 when the budget is big enough I can then get a extension for the 22 to make 25 when needed and a seperate slx18 pole

Thanks again everyone's input as help me make up my mind.

Den.

Ordered the slx22 and v3 backpack along with a few other bits, received today going to set up my new ro system tomorrow morning then gonna give them a try hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

Den.

Back