Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do you chill?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

afae022c1d3f1ea9c5d0da99b0ace454.jpg
71a0375cd7c63042c57b4f3deab47938.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Happy to stay in during the week and watch films. Watched a weird one Thursday night, think it was called 49 cloverfield street, bonkers ending :confused:Friday and Saturday nights is pub time and usually Sunday afternoons as well.

When the weather picks up I will go fishing again. I have extremely high blood pressure, so fishing is the only thing that relaxes me properly.

Have a good weekend fellow Windies
I'm with you there on the fishing sometimes get a cheeky few hours in whilst on me round

Nice setup ! [emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Find it hard to relax to be fair but when I'm not working I fly pigeons and go to gym yeah gym is how I relax after that kodi stick when Im out of steam .don't drink really can't do with pubs.like mooching with dog looking for game

Find it hard to relax to be fair but when I'm not working I fly pigeons and go to gym yeah gym is how I relax after that kodi stick when Im out of steam .don't drink really can't do with pubs.like mooching with dog looking for game
My dad races pigeons. Has a few there have flew France about 6 times each

My dad races pigeons. Has a few there have flew France about 6 times each

Once kids and Mrs are in bed, ps4 for a few hours to relax, get carried away sometimes though, gone to sleep a 3am a few times. Not good when its a 07:30 start!!!

Same as my old man CHWS loves his doos although he chaps there heads no drown them, for quiet time a leave the phone in the house take dogs up the woods or bit of ferreting although to proper switch of completely boxing training

Back