Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New here and to window cleaning.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Elroy76

Hi all, looking for a WFP set up to go in a vw caddy lwb. I'm in a hard water area. What would you recommend please? Also is a hot water system worth the investment?

Thanks

Lee

First check your vans load capacity as then you can work out how big a tank you can have.
Second you ideally need to know the TDS of your tap water but buy a TDS meter from a reputable company not ebay or amazon as there are many fakes about. You also need to know your outside tap pressure as that dictates if you need a booster pump.
Hot water is a 'hot' topic ? You don't need it, it's a nice to have, is my simplistic opinion.

You also need to decide if you want to filter your own water, or if you want to buy it already filtered in which case you need to find where your nearest filling station is. Spotless are the largest provider of filtered water. I prefer to buy it filtered myself as I`m short on space and I have a couple of filling stations just down the road.
Best thing to do is to use the search bar in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Welcome to the forum you will find it very useful like the others have said Check the payload because you will find the weight soon adds up. Hot water isn’t necessary but I find it very useful on plastic cleans and conservatory roofs. Yes for windows it’s very good loosen all the Inscect marks and the birds poo very quickly it’s something you can always add at a later date . When you start best to keep to basic kit then when you have got established and you are sure it’s what you want to do you can always invest in better quality.Good luck!!

First you need to get a TDS meter to check your tap water. Second you need or borrow a tap water pressure gauge to know haw many bars your water pressure is. Once we have those figures we can move you along.

Latest Posts

Back