Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie thinking of starting up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i use the harris pole/wagtail most every day . find it hurts your shoulders after a while . i probably do 80% ladders and 20% pole in the day to day

I will eventually by ladders , I've only got a Focus at the moment and the money spent splurging on roof racks and ladders is better invested elsewhere at the moment , I intend to do first floor WFP and ground trad , saves water and time .

good on yer Rob, main thing is uve made a start on the windows .

i remember when i first started, in 08 , i hadnt even practiced 1 window before i started , lol

Hi Rob you and me in the same boat, i just started out a couple of months ago myself. I'm still in process of canvassing together a round as nothing come up for sale in my area yet. Have learned some valuable lessons already. Good luck mate, keep us updated on your progress.

Just a bit of an update , converted my Harris pole to waterfed , easy even for me ! Vikan brush , angle adapter fed hose through pipe . All I'm waiting for now is my 25ltr barrel , box and sack truck and I'm away !

Another update !

Built my waterfed trolley using Waggas video on YouTube . Works brilliantly ! Still only practising on friends and families houses . Not quite confident enough yet to go canvassing ! Thinking of moving house soon so I'm hoping to get a van and DIY my own Van system in it , fingers crossed !

Latest Posts

Back