Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Advise

• Advise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome Biff Good luck with everything mate, tuffers and the rest of the gang have beaten me to it, they have said all the best ways to go with using the wfp .

mate lots of practice, when you go live with this thing u wont look back.

as for flyers and cards, I binned all mine nothing beats canvassing. canvassing is a art on its on, especially when a female comes to the door. great her we a smile, be dressed casual, and the balls washed. don't where a suit ffs, ya cant polish a turd but u can roll it in diamonds and make it sparkle;)

Gone completely ?
Think he got the hump with me saying he could ask to see someone's set up local to him if he said where he was and someone on here might show him their van if they were local. Oddly he got miffed about my suggestion :confused:

Very strange it was just an idea and a good one I thought your just trying to be helpful

Think he miss understood, so dropped @Biff a message. Hopefully he will be back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I'm back I think I had some problems with my messages as there was no writing but logged out and back in to find they all there now so sorry to everyone.

I've just received my kit today but one problem no instructions and 10 boxes full of stuff any advise on where I run what pipes into what first second and third would be nice oh and can I lie down my di vessel or does it need to stand up.

welcome back biff....i dont do wfp yet so i no use but i did do pure water for marine fish once and yes my little ro unit too came with no instructions ....someone will be along to tell you soon but welcome back anyway../emoticons/smile.png

What system did you get or where did you get it from? Your DI needs to be upright or it will not be effective.

Got an ro system the guy said he could fit it for me but my van full of other stuff at the min so I said I'll fit it myself thinking it came with instructions. Shame it can't lie down I wanted it on top of tank to save space in van but thanks for answering just need some sort of diagram to plumb it up.

Sadly I never had a ro so not 100% sure as I only used DI. Good old soft water where we are.

I am sure someone will chime in soon to give you a hand though.

Back