Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Advise

• Advise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
West Midlands Neil. I set up all my equipment today so just wondering how long do I have to flush my ro out before first using.

Hi Neil just a quick one I just had a look at your pictures and noticed you have your di vessel after your pump into your hose reel I was told it has to go before your tank any reason why you have it after. Some advise on whats best.

I have this because I have a Merlin RO that takes my water ppm from 300 to 13 into my tank then the when I'm working it goes through the vessels to polish it off to 00.00

West Midlands Neil. I set up all my equipment today so just wondering how long do I have to flush my ro out before first using.
It depends mate , the water comes out of mine at around 22ppm I leave it running for around 10 mins to let the filters work then put it straight into my tank when it comes out at 13ppm

Hi guys I've set everything up today and tried out my kit on my own house but yes you can guess I got a few problems. First one I have is pure water going into tank but coming out at 007 so can I guess this is due to new hose. Second one is when I do my windows rinsing is fine till I come to my Patio doors and water just beads down the glass I can't seam to rinse it correctly. Any ideas.

Alright biff,with regards to the beading you will get that mate, what I do is brush frames then the glass rinse then do some other windows on the house then come back to it and rinse a little bit after the black seal and your problem will be solved or if in doubt get the cloths out dry the top of the frame and trad it if it's patio doors /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm still having problems I've got pure water coming out of my tank but when I connect to my hose reel goes up to 004 any ideas hose reel was brand new.

Is the water definitely 000PPM before the hose reel, what I mean is just after the pump and before the reel? How much water has passed through the new reel? If not much has passed through, try letting a load of water through for 5-10 minutes and see if the PPM comes down, or it could be a dodgy TDS meter?

Hi tuffers no I have pure water up to the pump after the pump and from the van ports it's 000 I connect the hose and straight away goes up to 004 to 007 sometimes, I have put plenty of water through it and changed the fittings also.

Hey Jaun! Welcome aboard! It's awesome to see someone diving into the waste collection and garbage industry. I've always believed that waste collection services play a crucial role in keeping our communities clean and sustainable.

Hello to everyone. I'm just setting out window cleaning after 20 years of plastering ( getting to old for that game :eek: ) I have just brought me some water fed equipment and just wanted some advise on getting some customers as I have none at all yet or any other advise would be great thanks. /emoticons/smile.png
Welcome to the club. Many of the most asked questions with regards to start up, equipment, pricing is all in the forum threads.

You'll have to get a notepad and do lots of reading as we get this question often

Back