Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Google Analytics

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C

Catherine

Anyone use this? If so, go on there now, look at overview, real time - had the shock of my life /emoticons/smile.png

i used it and its a waste of money IMO. just make sure your websites got good meta etc and keywords. get your site listed in google maps is the best thing, i get work from this and its always big gutter cleaning jobs most the time which do lead to window cleaning. little tip, find the top 3 sites in your area and then go to there website. on the page right click then view page sources and on there you will see there meta tags etc and keywords, copy and paste this is what i did.

Thanks for that JDMW, Im not sure if you pay for it, I know I had a renewal thing come through from google, but that was about the domain name (I think) But its what they have done today, /emoticons/smile.png. Its not as good as statcounter, but then to use that you cant have a google site.

i get things all the time from google with £50 off etc and £75 off google ads. just use google maps. then when you type in window cleaner ( your area ) it pops up with a map thing on the screen and every window cleaner possible. just set ya google account up and put a photo then you come up better /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks JD, do you mean on the window cleaning side of things to get business - im not a window cleaner meself......

yess, so if your a roofer or what ever , type in roofers in harleston and it will come up with ppl and there will be a map on the right side with A B C D etc, there on google maps. thats how i did mine, but if you put keywords is misspell them aswell. like widowcleener etc.

i used it and its a waste of money IMO. just make sure your websites got good meta etc and keywords. get your site listed in google maps is the best thing, i get work from this and its always big gutter cleaning jobs most the time which do lead to window cleaning. little tip, find the top 3 sites in your area and then go to there website. on the page right click then view page sources and on there you will see there meta tags etc and keywords, copy and paste this is what i did.
My website, has been up less than a month and has more hits than yours. Google loves fresh content, not copied stuff /emoticons/wink.png

I joined Twitter today under the business name, before it looked sooooo complicated. Google Analytics seems very difficult to read the stats. You have to kind of fudge your way around it to find what your looking for. So out of interest, how many window cleaners are there in the UK? The google Analytics April fools day, was I had 41 hits from the International Space Station

My website, has been up less than a month and has more hits than yours. Google loves fresh content, not copied stuff /emoticons/wink.png
how do you know this, i get 300 hits a month to my site ? i look at the date that goes to the server it says where it comes from and everything

how do you know this, i get 300 hits a month to my site ? i look at the date that goes to the server it says where it comes from and everything
lol - you are too easy to wind up.

wasnt wound up i just wondered how you knew how many hits i got lol. i thought not another hacker, i had someone from russia hack my site and who ever clicked my web url got infected, the link ended in .ru so i guess russia. the host took it off there servers coz my site was infecting stuff. but i did pay for them to sort it all out. waste of cash that was lol. i re done the site and will again in summer.

Google analytics is very good but also be warned if you have a dodgy site will down grade it into obscurity if not careful. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Smurf, yea agree, if you have access to make alterations, you would have to have somebody to call on to make changes. With googlesites, you can do them yourself. But...Google Analytics are a devil to read

Latest Posts

Back