Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Smashed it out this week!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was supposed to trad a few houses last week but for some reason I didn't feel up to it, if they wasn't so fussy about how they like their windows cleaned then I would of done it by pole.

Unfortunately the few oap I cleaned are good payer for a small houses so I put up with it.

Think the cold weather we are getting now especially the cold wind is getting harder to motivated myself getting the ladder off the roof rack.

It takes just as long or quicker to get a ladder off than it does to set up the wfp gear

I think we all just get lazy and can't be arsed with tradding lol

I do mate

But when i have my wfp gear out and done the tops it is a faff to pack it all up then get the my trad gear out

I trad bottoms quite a bit though to save water but i can see why others can't be bothered

Only a couple of jobs i actually take my ladders from my garden nowadays lol

Damo will back me up that i am a fast tradder and am happy to do it

I do mateBut when i have my wfp gear out and done the tops it is a faff to pack it all up then get the my trad gear out

I trad bottoms quite a bit though to save water but i can see why others can't be bothered

Only a couple of jobs i actually take my ladders from my garden nowadays lol

Can't argue with that mate

First week back Where you all Been?The pro's (or mugs)amongst us just keep working 52weeks of the year
I earn enough in 50 weeks to cover the odd two weeks off /emoticons/tongue.png

i even convinced commercial contracts to wait. Smaller places were fine, one through a hissy fit but we buttered them up with a free internal clean (20 mins max tbh on the inside)

On a small commercial @daveyboy1 was about 20-30 mins quicker than me BUT i use the one pass method. So one hand is doing the application and one hand is using the blade. So i think dave would be 30-40 mins quicker than average joe bloggs tradder tbh.

If i could work in Dave to be a partner in business i really would. I think we would be a good team tbf.

I earn enough in 50 weeks to cover the odd two weeks off /emoticons/tongue.png
i even convinced commercial contracts to wait. Smaller places were fine, one through a hissy fit but we buttered them up with a free internal clean (20 mins max tbh on the inside)
I will have to try and work harder then for next year.

End of the month is always really busy for me doing a lot of large monthy jobs as well as the weekly stuff it Ment I had to go and do a bit leaving them or moving jobs wasn't an option to be honest it did me a favour my wife would of had me out spending money.

Hope your well Damo and business is good?

Yeah i am really good thanks, work is sweet as a nut!

More streamlining this year, dumping more work and putting prices up!

Worked all day in the rain thursday..bit too windy at timesJust have to crack on in the shite weather
We got extreme opposite here in Australia 40 degrees humid sure knickers you

We'll have to say had an ok week but then super hero @daveyboy1 came to the rescue.

Had a good day yesterday and i did £1 more than last week hehe.

Gotta work today todo 3 bloody houses. Oh well.

I'm done as well now

Funnily enough I'm in tesco buying french stick for bacon rolls

Latest Posts

Back