Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tench has probably earned 20k from that brush then :whistle:
thats your van paid for then tench,as i said earlier i don't mind the cost as they are damn good brushes but i had two months out of mine before noticing this,at £45 a pop its a lot over the year regardless of how much it would make you over another make of brush,i see and understand fully richards logic on brush replacement ie often,but as i have no technical knowledge of brushes i still feel two months is a short life for a brush,i tend to stay with a product that works for me but i do feel like i need to look at other options now,a years supply of tecbucks would be £270-not that bad but i'd rather look at two or three brushes from others per year-just my thoughts

did notice the bend in the brush today , ok so its not bending quite like a banana

had it three months but still happy with it still working gd

i,m sure word with Richard ,will sort this out

richard seems very quiet ill b looking eals were from now on an i wont b recermending his brushes any more 2 months is not good anouth dont get me rong the bristels an the splay r perfect buit the stock is poor qualty he did say he was guna go carbon but looks like he took the cheeper option an **** out o well plenty of other brushes out there gardner r relecing a new type of brush xline r wrth a look so time will tell

That's bad. I was going to get one ...WAS.... How many more people wont buy one now. It could really hurt trade for him. Why x-line brushes? Havnt heard much about them. Ill stick with Gardiner brushes. They don't excite me but other than odd bristle loss, they do the job

Yeah I'm sorry but that's daft to say you should replace your brush after x amount of time or x amount of money.......this is a manufacturing fault, it's not a case of bristles losing there power which is fair enough.

A brush stock shouldn't deform out of shape.

some of the cleans i do need a vigerus scrub as im 7 weekly an get some badly soiled glass but ive used gardeners vikan ect an never had a problim its a falt with the resin he is using for shore but to completly blank me is not good service in my books some of us old school on here no what richard can b like as he used to post reguler on here also he up set the lads on acs forum with his attude he can b a nce guy but there is a nother side to him than can b harsh an he dont take critasizim very well this is a classic case as he is not responding to my e.mail pm ect ,im done nbow any way ill never buy a nother brush from him again ill make do with my blue peter boge job till it dies:rolleyes:

I was using the hybrid . It has a crack in the glue , it has a slight curve but it's still workable ...

I started using the red full trim tecbuk about a year ago . It has the old fat stock , I had a look at it the other day, it's straight as a dye .so the problem must be the thin stock . I'm not sticking up for Richard but he got a lot of stick for having heavy brushes so he's made them lighter , meaning the quality has gone , hence the curvy stock ....

Going back to using my two tecbuk brushes . I'm now using my OLD red full trim again which has had a good work out its ,a brill brush , yes it's showing signs of ageing .im torn between which brush is the best !!!!!

Back