Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vinyl lp cleaner!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

oh Im sooooo innocent missed out on so much hiding in my bedroom...

but daveyboy you left the wombles off your list..

yep on mine...love mike batt music...:rofl:

I currently own a roland tb303, tr808, sh101 mono synth and a moog little fatty II that i use to time it all with

I used to mess about with a korg, get the low pas and resonance filters going 303 stylee

Played with another that had this pad on that allowed you to compress waves and such. Great fun!

Just told the wife that I'm looking for speakers..gonna get the vinyl out....got frowned at......

This is how we used to make tunes..some different equipment but the basics are the same

[media]

[/media]

Did you ever see Vince clake in the early 80s making some sample sounds on a bbc computer (remember those) quite impressive but then again the guy is a musical genius, always wanted a Roland could never afford a korg in a million years.

My mrs has a moan when i say the jamos are coming out the loft

250 watt speakers lol

Did you ever see Vince clake in the early 80s making some sample sounds on a bbc computer (remember those) quite impressive but then again the guy is a musical genius, always wanted a Roland could never afford a korg in a million years.
Last time i looked on ebay an original roland tb303 was going for close to 2 grand and a tr808 was about 1k

I used to buy bits cheap and sell em on but i have kept these over the years

I am still in 2 minds whether to sell em

Yeh I always fancied messing with a Roland. Stuck with guitars instead. Still got bits of rig hanging found from warehouse days. Lots of Martin audio w bins and bags of speaker cable tangled up.

Last time i looked on ebay an original roland tb303 was going for close to 2 grand and a tr808 was about 1kI used to buy bits cheap and sell em on but i have kept these over the years

I am still in 2 minds whether to sell em
No point in them lying around if you can get top dollar for them, but I know its hard to part with something that's so imbedded In you especially when it comes to music.

Funny enough the 303 was designed as an accompaniment to a guitar for those who wanted a beat and backing etc but were on their own

It was bleedin awfull at what it was designed for but a group from new york called phuture played around with it and discovered what can be done with it and released a tune called acid trax

Then acid house was born

Music always has been my life

I grew up in an area where we were all at it

I used to knock about with some djs

Hype when he was a pirate dj on fantasy fm which became kiss eventually

Kenny ken

The dj from silver bullet

And several others

Grew up in the rave scene

Well bugger me! I didn't bother reading this thread until just now because I thought it was about cleaning floor lino :rofl:
Lol I was going to title heading but thought just putting vinyl cleaner would get folks thinking about flooring. The clue was in lps lol

Music always has been my lifeI grew up in an area where we were all at it

I used to knock about with some djs

Hype when he was a pirate dj on fantasy fm which became kiss eventually

Kenny ken

The dj from silver bullet

And several others

Grew up in the rave scene
Great memories I would think davieboy, unless you were echied the whole time!!

I've got mates that still a rig out now. I got to 30 and couldn't hack it anymore.

Ever listen to Can?

Great memories I would think davieboy, unless you were echied the whole time!!
Well at one point i used to complain i had too much blood in my drugstream /emoticons/wink.png

Oh Thanks jake i had actually forgotten what the original thread was about lol

Too busy waffling

Back