Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which fooball team do you support?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rangers seem to have the Indian eye over Millwall, always bloody beat us.

Did you watch it last week? We were two nil up yet I still had the feeling you’d beat us, and you did ?.

Is a nice little stadium LOFTUS road or whatever it’s called now. Been there four or five times ?
I Did Mate, what's happed to Matt Smith?

Chicago Bears

Love American football and played a bit as a kid.

The Walter Payton era is when I got into it.

What a running back.
I played wide receiver in high school and college. 

Yup Walter Payton a great running back!

People criticise American footballers for being pussies compared to rugby but in rugby there are proper ways to tackle and so many rules/guidelines which makes it a lot safer than american football where pretty much all tackles are a big shock to the body.

I know I'd want gear on if I was playing.

Proper football, not rugby in tarts padding ?

It’s all subjective but I personally think it’s a dreadful game.

Constant stopping and starting. My youngest son and I thought we’d give it a go and sat to watch a game a few years back.

Frustrated the hell out of us. Ages to line up, and massive gaps between tiny bits of action. Had to turn it off.

Maybe I should try their World Series of baseball where two countries seem to exist on planet earth ?

I'll throw the Irish sport of hurling into the mix. Lightning fast. Rough and dangerous as f..k. Guys (some already wearing head bandages) running and jumping over each other at full tilt while swinging a big Ash-wood hurley stick for all their worth to hit a ball like a cricket ball. So fast I can't even keep up with the ball when watching it. ?

Spearing is also illegal a 15 yard penalty and new set of downs.

If you've been speared it does hurt lol aye @swc1?
Getting speared and driven into the ground sucks to say the least...

And by the way no matter how much gear your wearing you gonna feel that sh** in the morning!

Still would of loved to do it as a profession!

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting speared and driven into the ground sucks to say the least...

And by the way no matter how much gear your wearing you gonna feel that sh** in the morning!

Still would of loved to do it as a profession!
I wouldn't of wanted to get speared by some of the big guys.

Imagine getting hit by bill goldberg when he used to play.

Ouch.

Back