Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andy1992

Employing people

Dave B

On and off since 1991

Had a few breaks where i have joined the dark side (paye) but have always had a small customer base of loyal customers even then

Simply Business

Loyal customers = good customer service, so congrats :)

Advertisement

Smurf

I tried to get a quote once with simply business and was not simple at all so gave up trying as was a nightmare to get a quote for the cover I wanted for all the services I offer. Same goes with other brokers too so was delighted to find gleaming insurance and have been with them for a few years now.

Dave B

I moved out of london to stevenage 14 years ago when wife was pregnant and sold the round i had round wembley area for a good wedge

Have had some of my customers up here since then

Not many but a loyal few who won't drop me

Lost 1 very good one recently as they emigrated to spain which was gutting but they weren't prepared to pay for my flights monthly

Dave B

I am with gleaming since your recommendation smurf as have not found that level of cover anywhere else

Have not checked out simply business though

Simply Business

Really sorry to hear that, Smurf. What services do you offer? We're usually able to add multiple trades to any single policy and we cover 1000's of window cleaners, so it's surprising to hear that it was an issue :(

Simply Business

Looking to take the business international, Daveyboy1 - I like it ;-) And if you don't ask, you don't get!

Simply Business

Can imagine it would, Smurf! Would you like to PM me your details and I can look into it for you? It should be a straightforward, hassle-free experience - something we pride ourselves on! Would be good to look into this because it's not the impression we'd like to leave on you :)

Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.