Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dried water marks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Iain jones

I did a 1st clean yesterday. 

I used wfp as requested by the customer, the customer asked can you do the windows in Bright sunshine to which I replied yes as I have not had a complaint before. 

It was bright sunshine, my TDS was 000

I had done them around 12pm and she txt me this morning with this message 

Hello Ian. Some of the windows  have dried water marks  and others  dried marks on them! Could come round and look at them. Im out  this morning. 

I have obviously said I'd come and look and rectify. 

Advice would be appreciated 

Last edited by a moderator:
Without pictures it's impossible to say, her initial question about bright sunshine is setting my messer alarm ringing. Have a look yourself first then come back with more information. 
That was my first thought, plus why did she leave it till the next morning, as I said earlier I did it 12pm 

Probably been watering her plants and splashed tap water onto her glass. I had an old girl moan today and this was the case.

Stupid old bint ?

Probably been watering her plants and splashed tap water onto her glass. I had an old girl moan today and this was the case.

Stupid old bint ?

Same with an old lady on my round. She mentioned a couple of times about her conservatory having water marks all over it. Went round there one time and saw her splashing her hosepipe all over it, so told her that's why. 

"Rubbish" she said "it's the same water that you clean with"....I told her mine's purified and explained the differences and that's why her windows had been streak-free for the last five years when I clean. She wasn't having it though. "water's water" :shakehead:

The old bat still owes me fifty quid too...

Back