Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Shine Window Cleaning

Life Of Resin....?

Shine Window Cleaning

How long does the remaining resin last for once the bag has been opened? Does it 'go off' if the bag is not sealed well?

tench0771

im not shore but i would think the resin would absorb water in the air witch will make it not last as lng maby? i just fill my di"s an twist the bag tite an tie a bit of string around it job done mine last ages but im getin a sealed contaner soon so i dont have to mess around probly best to leave it in a cool dry place to :Image14:

rcproperty

if the resin dries out in air, so keeping it sealed in an air tight container is best,

if its looks like its drying out then you can add a little bit of PURE 000ppm water to it to keep it damp.

I have a back that over a year old, but that's starting to not last as long as it did.

HotWash Window Cleaners

Resin fresh tubs are a good idea.

Shine Window Cleaning

Okay, cheers guys- looks like a sealed air-tight container would be the sensible way to go then.