Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Big Giant Dangley Things

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i wouldent have a clue m8 if im honist sory my spellin is shocking lol, i use a small garage and trust them i think small garages are best an stick to same one every time ,the car trade can b realy doggy, i got stung a few times cost me a lot of money u take ur chance with them hope they do job proply .

Don't worry about your spelling mate I can still understand what your saying.

I decided to avoid them and waiting for my 1 of 2 usual garages to get back to me

lol thanks bud joys of be in disslexick.yea ide defo wate for ur normal garages to get back to ya .i had a famly member open a garage in newton abbout he had my astra in there 4 3 weeks doing my gear box shocking nearly sent me under should of higherd a van looking back lol but hay u live an lurn.then my fuel pump edu went so stupedly went bk to him an got mested about again had to order the part my self never went bk after that, got a realy gud guy now allways take a crate of bear in at xmass to say thanks.

That's the trick mate, Xmas beer!

My garage told his supplier to come bk with a better price as I'm his cousin lol.

Top bloke I tell ya.

Does my dads aswell

Problem is with troublesome cars like yours(and yes mine) is we like them too much to go scrap yard lol, and when you repair it, you think you need to get the money worth out of it haha

Can't you do ya clutch ya self mate?

I could but I'd need to buy a couple new tools and it be a right pain with no ramp. And would take so long.

Rather they repair it while

I'm away and come back and it's fixed.

Back