Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Big Giant Dangley Things

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Problem is with troublesome cars like yours(and yes mine) is we like them too much to go scrap yard lol, and when you repair it, you think you need to get the money worth out of it haha

Yer you know that.

To be honest I'm really picky with little bits that everyday people don't care about so it costs me even more lol.

Also I've owned a **** load of cars and driven so many more. And the mondeo is the best affordable car to drive that I've had.

Although this insignia may just sway me lol

Am thinking of leasing my next car, pay x amount of money a month and its all taxed, insured, repaired etc etc and all I do is put fuel in it!

Maybe a vxr!?!?

And if I get fed up then swap for another car haha!

Fair do's I was gonna get my brakes done at a garage. But decided todo my self. I saved £80 but I also bought a complete torx kit for £45 down to £20 and still saved £80.

If the clutch went on my van. I don't know if I would do it not tbh.

Yer Ido my brakes and servicing etc.

I never intend to sell the car so not to worried about service history.

My mate works in the garage it's being done at so that's helps lol.

Gearbox off is a heavy job, when I used to work for pug we always needed two of us. Then you got to align the clutch up and clean put the bell housing...it's just a lot of hassle lol

Latest Posts

Back