Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

30 Cleans A Day As A Traditional Window Cleaner.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tbh does it matter how many windows ppl can do in a day. if you have a 40 inch tv and some grub on ya table your doing allright :lol:

if however you struggle to pay the rent or mortgage your going wrong somewhere and you should prob go back to a job.

Just

Over

Budget :lol:

well if your cleaning them properly I.E traditional way then it would be a hard push but could be done.. or if your cleaning them with a wet brush on a stick then yes you could

I do about 10-15 a day, depending on location and weather.... its been cold lately so I seem to move slower... but I always aim for a minimum of £100 and prefer to get to £150 a day but it does not always happen. My best is £260 so far but I think I can do better in the summer when I have 10 hours to work... definitely not going to do that everyday.

I would come second to a tortoise in a race, but as long as I make enough bucks for my family's needs by the end of the day I am happy.

John

I would come second to a tortoise in a race, but as long as I make enough bucks for my family's needs by the end of the day I am happy.
John
my views aswell mate. /emoticons/smile.png

John
same here mate.....I am pretty fit but there is no way I could match the houses per hour rate that some of these lads are achieving. But I am happy, have more customers than i can handle, am debt free and live well so chilled about this issue

For example I did one full exterior house clean today which I got paid £225 (5 hours work) + £10 tip.

Who needs to do 30 + houses in a day anways up and down ladder like a numpty beats me :rolleyes:

Incomming! /emoticons/biggrin.png

im trad can do between 20-25 in a day depends if a custy chats to me or not these are all within a mile of each other and each house has no more than 7 windows.

i do 8 till about 3 or 4pm

Helps if they are rich but I've found most are tight arses though /emoticons/biggrin.png

i rather have the bigger homes which pay more, one reason i target rich people.

Ive just been speaking to a traditional window cleaner who claim's to clean 30 house in a day.
Is this possible.
Well for me any traditional that does over 20 houses a day , deserves every penny he earns cos its got to be hard going. Good Effort Lads!

I have done 32 before council houses cleaning glass and wiping cills , these are in my fortnightly round & I have them down to a t .

mind you I only do this many when I have somewhere else I need to be.

But yes it's possible but I would hate to do it every day .

I have done 32 before council houses cleaning glass and wiping cills , these are in my fortnightly round & I have them down to a t .
mind you I only do this many when I have somewhere else I need to be.

But yes it's possible but I would hate to do it every day .
Up and down that ladder 30 houses a day you would have legs like a race horse. STAY AWAY FROM TESCOS.

:lol: ....yep my legs are solid bud
/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png

Now we know what happened to red rum /emoticons/biggrin.png

Seriously I would be totally knackered at my age to go up and down a ladder at least 240 times in one day so fair play to anyone that can.

smurf dont get in ya car after eating tesco burgers. cops will pull ya and do you for drink driving. they may smell red rum on ya breath /emoticons/tongue.png

Are u guys being serious that u think its hard doing 30 houses a day? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back