Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

30 Cleans A Day As A Traditional Window Cleaner.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Now we know what happened to red rum /emoticons/biggrin.png
Seriously I would be totally knackered at my age to go up and down a ladder at least 240 times in one day so fair play to anyone that can.
/emoticons/smile.png I agree.

Round here would be impossible, too many big houses!!

We set an hourly rate which I expect my blokes to achieve.

We have about 1000 custys so do on average 50 a day between 4 people.

I honestly find the old council areas are the best other day the big houses, as can get through them quickly and if u for a lot in a area will earn more than a big house fact, it's true who cars how fast or quick people work aslong as can support there family that's definitely the main thing in this world

I honestly find the old council areas are the best other day the big houses, as can get through them quickly and if u for a lot in a area will earn more than a big house fact, it's true who cars how fast or quick people work aslong as can support there family that's definitely the main thing in this world
x1 /emoticons/smile.png

I do a street with 20 houses next to each other in a private road for a property management company that have to be traditional and done to highest standard possible,I'm reasonably fit and been using squeegee for 15 years and very quick.

It is doable but it would be a push.

I only managed 9 yesterday and 1 inside clean too in my ayr run in 7 hrs, obviously these are a much harder clean than the round I can do 32 in obviously much easier cleans also worth much less money

ppl norm ask me how many customers i got and even other cleaners in the area. i say about 150-200 at the min, i had to give some to another cleaner because im inundated with calls all the time. ( BIG LIE, IM GAGGING FOR CUSTYS LMAO ) its all about pride .
not always a good idea he could of been enquiring because he wants to give some work away, at the min im concentrating on gutters and compacting my round so if I see a window cleaner in a street were ive only got a couple of houses ill usually ask him how his getting on and pass the houses on to him,

not always a good idea he could of been enquiring because he wants to give some work away, at the min im concentrating on gutters and compacting my round so if I see a window cleaner in a street were ive only got a couple of houses ill usually ask him how his getting on and pass the houses on to him,
You should give it a few month. In streets where I pick up a news house on its own. I normally pick up a few others in the same street. If not Ill knock on doors and try it that way

Completely depends on size of house really....could be done if average size houses, close together, and works 8-4.

Not sure what these wfp guys are on about saying they couldn't do 30 wfp??

I did 32 (average size 3 bed semis) on Monday wfp tops, trad bottoms. Started 8a.m, was done by 2pm incl 15mins lunch!

You should give it a few month. In streets where I pick up a news house on its own. I normally pick up a few others in the same street. If not Ill knock on doors and try it that way
I did been cleaning some of these for a few years but fortunately im at the point were I can pick and choose my work I wont take the ladders off the van now for less than £25 so a couple of houses on there own arnt worth me doing especially if ive got to go back and collect

I did been cleaning some of these for a few years but fortunately im at the point were I can pick and choose my work I wont take the ladders off the van now for less than £25 so a couple of houses on there own arnt worth me doing especially if ive got to go back and collect
At £25 I would not go back to collect I'd leave a sae /emoticons/smile.png

At £25 I would not go back to collect I'd leave a sae /emoticons/smile.png
SAE costs us monkey, i put bank details on my invoices along with the date there next clean is due and they pay into my bank. i have email addresses aswell so i can send them a reminder email that they havent paid me. now i wont let one payment slip. in the past id let them slip but i decided if you give customers room to mess you about they take more than you allow them to. i got one custy who said im just paying you. she still aint paid me and she ignores me texts emails etc. i went today to clean her windows and now she owes me 2 cleans. but soon as i get them cleans shes gone. shes full of beep.

SAE costs us monkey, i put bank details on my invoices along with the date there next clean is due and they pay into my bank. i have email addresses aswell so i can send them a reminder email that they havent paid me. now i wont let one payment slip. in the past id let them slip but i decided if you give customers room to mess you about they take more than you allow them to. i got one custy who said im just paying you. she still aint paid me and she ignores me texts emails etc. i went today to clean her windows and now she owes me 2 cleans. but soon as i get them cleans shes gone. shes full of beep.
I just drop the **** payers even had them come upto me while I was cleaning neighbours windows and asked why I stopped doing theres I just told them there bad payers. I don't mind if they haven't got it there and then but I hate it when I card them then go collect later and they say they haven't got it. on all my cards its says if any problems please call or txt to arrange a different time. I hate having my time wasted id rather them txt saying can you collect Friday/ end of month etc rather than keep going back and fourth

Think it depends on a couple of things, some days I do near on 30 jobs, but 10 of them are fronts only, Whic take about 2 mins a job. Then I'll go ontO a small estate from there where I can do all 8 jobs in an hour and fifteen.

But I bet my bottom dollar he doesn't clean 30 per day everyday of the week, think I must average about 12-15 jobs a day normally, I could do more but it gets boring come 1-2 o'clock

Completely depends on size of house really....could be done if average size houses, close together, and works 8-4.
Not sure what these wfp guys are on about saying they couldn't do 30 wfp??

I did 32 (average size 3 bed semis) on Monday wfp tops, trad bottoms. Started 8a.m, was done by 2pm incl 15mins lunch!
With my cheapest houses if I did 30 houses it would be over a 450£ so that's why I can't 30 WFP houses

Trad I was slow and managed around 15 houses a day.

I don't care how many houses people do trad or WFP a day. Somedays I might only do 15 houses. But I can tell you now they won't be £8 houses /emoticons/wink.png

Back