Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thanking the staff

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

I was really disappointed to see that Dodger is not staff anymore. I honestly think the staff that give up there time to help on this forum don't get enough appreciation for giving up there free time.

Gav has done a fab job to keep this forum going, and the staff that are here also do a fab job. I am gutted that Dodger is not apart of that anymore. He helped me out so many times.

I think we need to remember a thank you goes along way, we are all quick enough to moan when things are not going our way....I think Dodger done a fab job, and I for one appreciate all he did for the forum, plus the competition that he put on, I will certainly miss him as staff, I just hope he sticks around on the forum, as he really is a top guy.

So this is just a big thankyou to all staff and dodger.

Very well said! Thank you Shazzy and of course Dodger is welcome on the team anytime! He did a fab job but also him stepping down has given me a kick in the right direction as well so i will thank him for that also!!! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Gotta agree Shazzy Dodger is the man lol

Seriously though (even though I meant it /emoticons/smile.png ) all the lads give up a lot of time to help keep the forum running smooth, Gav in the background and Mods here on the front line (which it feels like at times) but they do it probably for the same reason I did and have done on other forums in the past which is to give back what you took from it which for me was knowledge.

Some see us as harsh at times but we always try not to be and if we are it's usually a last resort.

I still pop on but have the luxury of not having to read every single post which is a good thing as I'm normally on phone and I just don't like the mobile site and it's not available on tapatalk. G+ got my vote.

Back