40 40 setup finishing

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by koopmaster, Oct 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Hi i have setup my new 4040 system, well connected it only and it pumps to my 1000l tank but I was wondering what you guys do to have it mounted to a board so to speak..?

I want to buy some plywood or something like that from b an q and was thinking some L shaped brackets to mount the 4040 on and the 2 filters. (10" filters)

The 6 litre di canister seems ok i suppose it stand on its own.

This is all so I can pick it up easy when it start to freeze and bring it inside or even on a large job take it with in the van and make water on site.

Any suggestions or experience would be appreciated before I go buy anything

Advertisement
  2. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

3. Aquajetexteriorcleaning

Aquajetexteriorcleaning Active Member

Did your ro not come with brakets ? I have all my filters mounted to plywood board and that is screwed to the side of my tank frame in the van, also has my digital Tds reader on it and a shutoff valve that's connected to a float in the tank.

Advertisement