Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi everyone.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nathan_M

Northern Cleaning & Maintenance
Hi, I've been looking and reading threads on this site for quite a while now so I reckon it time to come out of the woodwork.

I'm nathan, im originally from near Wakefield and no live in the north east not far from darlington. I've been a windie for about 12 years now both traditional and wfp, the job has its pros and cons but would choose been outside any day over an office job.

Just want to say thanks for the threads ive read which have helped me be able to start a round where I live now. Seem like a great bunch of lads.

Hope to see some of you at Marks window clean show (1st time I've been, looking forward to it)

Hope everyone's well

(Sorry for the essay)

Nathan /emoticons/smile.png

I will never say never. Just don't fancy it yet. I do a lot of shops. Always parked in one place for 6 hours on a Monday. Would be a big ole faf moving the van lots or using a trolley. Plus I'm lazy. Only do 3 days a week

I will never say never. Just don't fancy it yet. I do a lot of shops. Always parked in one place for 6 hours on a Monday. Would be a big ole faf moving the van lots or using a trolley. Plus I'm lazy. Only do 3 days a week
Nothing wrong with that mate, that's the beauty of being self employed ☺. Yeah I agree, the round I had in Yorkshire I did alot of shops and they were all traditional and could fly round them. Whatever works easiest and quickest aye.

Welcome to the forum @Nathan_M glad your going to my show see you there
Thanks @mark m, looking forward to it /emoticons/smile.png

Back