Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A few recent jobs.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt.29

Hi all, firstly just want to say thank you for the wealth of knowledge on the forum its help me out a great deal with my start up over the last 6 months or so ? anyway i used to fit windows and started pressure washing as a sideline or some extra cash, as it turned out i was doing better with the pressure washing than windows, so the windows went out the window lol and i just focused on pressure washing, since then iv invested in a honda gx390 with all the lances and FSC etc, and even in the short amount of time iv been doing it iv found i had a high demand for softwashing so iv now also got a gardiner backpack and pole set up just for small softwash jobs until iv got some more experience behind me, so far tho im absolutely loving it and cant wait to see how this year goes, heres a few before and after pics of jobs iv completed so far let me know what you think, thanks.patio before + after.jpgPath+FSC Before+After.PNGBlock Paving Before+After1.PNGDormer softwash Before+After.JPG

I like the idea of the fsc on the narrow path. It would certainly keep the mess down which will save time cleaning up. ?
Absolutely, that was the main reason i used it down there, the lance was just making a mess everywhere as it was so narrow. It was just heavy build up of green algae so the FSC brought it up a treat. ?

Well I learned something today when a fsc is handy to use. I would have just used my twin turbo lance but I'm making a lot of mess with it. I have a small fsc which may come in handy on those narrow paths.

Back