Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Batteries

WCF

Help Support WCF:

2 AA's should do it! lol

i got a 110ah battery that was fitted in my van feb last year, with split charger and solar panel fitted, its never been out of the van or hooked upto a mains charger.

Best ask me missus as think she uses someone called Ever Ready. To be honest I think he is a bit of a ginger ****. :Image13:

Sweet, problem is its going in the car and needs to be removal for buggies and what not lol

So can use a split relay /emoticons/sad.png

P.s I may be looking to go for your wireless controller soon /emoticons/smile.png

Sweet, problem is its going in the car and needs to be removal for buggies and what not lol

So can use a split relay /emoticons/sad.png

P.s I may be looking to go for your wireless controller soon /emoticons/smile.png
you still can use a split charger, just add a inline switch to it and then you can take it out with no problem!

ok let me know when and i'll sort you out

i got a 44ah battery, had it over 2 years, lately its been playing up, have it on a split relay, but a lot of my probs is i dont travel enough, like tomorrow i will do 11 miles all day

but i changed my brush and since then its uses more power as have to run controller more, took controller out today going back to full power and pencils

the split charges i use and would reccommend for the use that you have in mind it would only need to be a 20-30amp switch, as the split charger is fused with a 20 amp fuse.

Have no sound on but get the jist of it. I Spose if you used say a Diesel engines battery, then it probably would last long enough to do clean a car. But you would need to put a bigger alternator on I think

Found out when my missue car got broken into that windscreen repair vans have inverters fiited to power a henry hover to suck out broken glass from inside cars.

I have no idea what size batteries they use or how is it setup to be able to last. Therefore might be worth going on a car valet forum to see what others use. :Image9:

They all use gennies, but to be honest those forums have loads of memebers but never anyone around.

They always having problems with there generators though.

Latest Posts

Back