Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice on how to access this type of window

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've got around 15 - 20 of these on 3 of my rounds (all on middle level of 3 floor townhouses). I've never found one that I can't just twist the pole sideways and go through every other bar. Takes about twice as long as it would without the bars. 

They do look very close together though so might be a tight fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I counted the bars on my jobs today and on the jobs I do their is 12 railings each nicely spaced out with four covering each pane of glass, In the pic provided on this post their is 6 railings covering the largest unit so a lot closer together not a chance of getting a brush head through. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one I was doing today. You're right they are a lot further spaced usually than the OP pic. The Gardiner's brushes though are so narrow (2"?) I'd be surprised if they couldn't squeeze through sideways.

IMG_20180503_110548.jpg

Yeah you’re right. You need to keep a milk bottle in the back of the van that will speed you up even more haha ?
I have an empty 2L bottle of fizzy apple in the back.. looks less suspicious if someone finds it! ?

Latest Posts

Back