Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

AlgoClear Pump/Dostron Box - anygood?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

it does make the most safest way to dose either ddac or hypo dave, I remember we even talked about a "one shot" remote control to turn the peri pumps on or off for either rinsing or purge the stystem. for those who haven't a clue on what we are talking about, its a way of using your existing van mounted tank stystem to inject or downstream chems using your existing equipment, and still have the ability to carry on cleaning windows later on in the day, @NoNamethis would be the better option for safety if you have a van mounted system although the maths involved is a proper pain and brain ache its certainly not impossible to do. @Dave Bthanks for reminding me of this, y know we may have to get together again to brainstorm the idea? its certainly the most precise way of doing it and safer too whilst being the cheapest way of making it happen,aahhh its got me thinking now??
Definitely mate.

If you remember my old diy wfp/softwash trolley I made with the pwm box with the peristaltic pump fitted that you sent me.

Worked out what ratio mix I needed in a 5l container and then used a 25l drum of pure and mixed on the job as needed.

Could turn the chem pump off and clean windows with the same drum of water.

Back