Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Offering A Top Quality Service To Your Clients

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Not many people do... But i love to make my customers happy and pleased /emoticons/smile.png

I currently clean a house that i got to by pass another house to get to that house......

It takes me 10 mins to clean that house... i charge £8.00

The next door neighbor rang me and said to me can i do her windows aswell cos i do her neighbours ? I said to her of course i can...... she goes u charge him £8.00 dont u i go yeah... she goes can u do mine for 8 quid i go nop..... ill do it for £7.00 for u and ya neighbor /emoticons/smile.png thanks /emoticons/smile.png

And she was shocked but very happy with my service /emoticons/smile.png

So now ill be losing 2 pound but the house in total will take me within 20 mins to clean so thats like £14.00 for 20 mins work /emoticons/smile.png cant go wrong

The concept is to make more money not give it away H

Next you will be complaining that you've got loads of customers and still not earning very much.

Yes I make my customers very happy too but also charge them for my quality of work unlike some. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Went to a cafe like that in Stockport got two bacon and sausage butties for me and a mate after drawing a tenner out of mini bank then went back in the afternoon for two coffees got home with £22 didn't realise she had give me wrong change twice till I realised put the change in different pockets each time and yes h I was a happy customer and would have gone back again lol just for h the butties were £5 and the coffees £3 and it was really busy both times I went in and everyone was happy in there

i meant £14.00 sorry lol

I got customers over the road with much more windows for the same price... so i thought it would be best to drop it by 1 pound...... my prices are spot on /emoticons/smile.png so ill never complain /emoticons/smile.png i got a few underpriced jobs that i done when i first started out... but the jobs i price up now i never regret /emoticons/tongue.png

The concept is to make more money not give it away H
Next you will be complaining that you've got loads of customers and still not earning very much.

Yes I make my customers very happy too but also charge them for my quality of work unlike some. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Well said!

Bet the bloke ain't happy being charged £8 when the other two are £7 each.
Most neighbours talk and this will come up eventually

i meant £14.00 sorry lol
I got customers over the road with much more windows for the same price... so i thought it would be best to drop it by 1 pound...... my prices are spot on /emoticons/smile.png so ill never complain /emoticons/smile.png i got a few underpriced jobs that i done when i first started out... but the jobs i price up now i never regret /emoticons/tongue.png
I thought you priced by bedrooms? lol

Sounds like 'H' has a new way of keeping customers (old and new) very happy :huh: .

Every time he gains a new customer he'll drop the price by a £1.00........sooooo.......

when he's got the whole street they'll all get their windows done for free :lol: .

'H'....your a legend mate /emoticons/biggrin.png .

The person over the roads house is bigger then their 2 houses put together

But the price is still very good /emoticons/smile.png

Im only being fair /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back