Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Offering A Top Quality Service To Your Clients

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The person over the roads house is bigger then their 2 houses put together
But the price is still very good /emoticons/smile.png

Im only being fair /emoticons/smile.png
so you charging £8 for his house thats twice as big, and then £7 for the smaller ones acroos the road?

Yep I use something like this that works well for me on my site /emoticons/biggrin.png

Satisfaction_20Guarantee.jpg

Quality services everytime with me, 100% satisfaction guaranteed /emoticons/biggrin.png

The 1 over the road has a 3rd storey window so i gotta charge more, i can do the 2 6 pound houses eithin 20 mins and i can do the other over the road in 15-20 minss

Not many people do... But i love to make my customers happy and pleased /emoticons/smile.png
I currently clean a house that i got to by pass another house to get to that house......

It takes me 10 mins to clean that house... i charge £8.00

The next door neighbor rang me and said to me can i do her windows aswell cos i do her neighbours ? I said to her of course i can...... she goes u charge him £8.00 dont u i go yeah... she goes can u do mine for 8 quid i go nop..... ill do it for £7.00 for u and ya neighbor /emoticons/smile.png thanks /emoticons/smile.png

And she was shocked but very happy with my service /emoticons/smile.png

So now ill be losing 2 pound but the house in total will take me within 20 mins to clean so thats like £14.00 for 20 mins work /emoticons/smile.png cant go wrong
Oh dear

H, did you know you can't charge nine pounds cos 7 ate 9?
^^^ /emoticons/smile.png.

That reminds me the one about the Goldfish....

"Hey Paddy!....Have you names for your new Goldfish"?

"Yes Mick...I've called them 'One' and 'Two' ".

"But why you have called them such silly names Paddy"?

"Because...........If one dies, I've still got two".

Back