Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any other tin foil hat wearers?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The GBD has been debunked countless times now because it's idealistic nonsense. Why hasn't it been implemented anywhere on earth? If you'd rather trust the cranks that signed that shite over the actual experts directing policy then you crack on but those of us with half decent judgement won't be following your lead. In terms of finding more experts than me to back up your point well you couldn't really could you because if you look around the world pretty much every country is either in a lockdown or has been in a lockdown. That would suggest the scientific consensus definitely doesn't agree with you unfortunately. 

A quote isn't going to be enough to prove lockdown is causing excess mortality. The data shows covid deaths aligning closely with total excess mortality. 

The vulnerable groups definitely haven't been vaccinated yet so god knows where you're getting that one from. We haven't even completed the top priority groups yet, never mind the lower priority groups. Remember you need two doses for full protection. 

Restrictions will be lifted once the pressure on hospitals is lower and vaccines are widely rolled out. Why would there be a "rat" as you say? Who does it benefit to keep the country in a perpetual shutdown? Literally nobody, and don't start with conspiracy shite please. 
POWER CORRUPTS...ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY

It is interesting that this is the first winter I haven't had a cold for a very long time. 

I believe that the measures taken to curb the spread of the virus have had this result for me. The wife hasn't had a cold either which is also interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is interesting that this is the first winter I haven't had a cold for s very long time. 

I believe that the measures taken to curb the spread of the virus have had this result for me. The wife hasn't had a cold either which is also interesting.
I was chatting to my neighbour about this yesterday.

In my humble opinion, once we’re in more control of Covid, I think it should still be mandatory to wear mask on all forms of public transport, and keep it this way forever.

They’ve been doing this in the Far East for years 

In my humble opinion, once we’re in more control of Covid, I think it should still be mandatory to wear mask on all forms of public transport, and keep it this way forever.

That’s a great idea. It would take some balls for a government to try to implement it but would definitely be of benefit. 

I think that now we’ve become accustomed to it there’s a good chance we will see more people, especially the elderly and vulnerable, do it of their own accord. 

Putting aside the abrasive edge of some of the replies as we’ve all made up and I appreciate the fact it’s impassioned speech due to the realities of the situation, plus everyone’s a good sort on this site which can’t be said for everywhere ? I agree with most of what SSC said which surprises me as I was concerned I was drifting politically from the middle to the right politically based on what I’ve interpreted as the left moving further left. 

What’s interesting is it seems like people now have their own facts, sometimes pseudo facts based on the sources of information they’re consuming them from, which was usually politically, now more often financially motivated. That often makes these interactions impossible as people have become so entrenched in one position on either side and unwilling or unable to move. I include myself in this, for a quite a while now everything I would watch and read screamed to me that being white and male is bad, the sins of the father are the sins of the son and you can’t redeem yourself from this. So I would seek out sources that aren’t saying that, which usually have other ideas I wouldn’t have contemplated, nor really given the time of the day until coming across them. 

I think that people can and are entitled to believe what they want, as long as everyone approaches the current guidance in good faith and wears the mask in stores, tries to keep their distance, we are all in it together. 

That said, what does everyone think on the origin of the virus based on the WHO saying it came on the back of frozen fish from a country that’s not been identified? 

My own sensibilities and Occam’s razor tells me it had accidentally escaped from the lab a few hundred meters away working on corona viruses.

As always, if they come back with information saying they’ve found the country and the fish it started in, I’ll change my mind based on the new evidence and new likeliest scenario. 

One thing really annoys me is round our way we have a lot of joggers/runners. Fair enough, apart from when they think it ok to come right past you, puffing away their lung vapours all over the place. A lot of the paths round here are tiny so they literally brush right past you huffing and puffing. Some are good and will go in the road. others, now I have to hold my breath and cover myself fully as i can. And joggers are meant to be health conscious and all that. Bloody selfish some of em ?

I think I agree with everything you say @ksp. I have no doubt that the virus originated in the Wuhan lab. I never had any doubt. Am I certain? No of course not. I have no conclusive, personal proof but I have the proven reliable gut instincts of a hunter gatherer.

My reasons for suspicion : I think it's highly likely that the market and the laboratory were built beside each other deliberately regardless of which was built first. The market being perfect cover to take the blame in the event of a virus escaping from the lab, whether that be by accident or by design.

Whistle blowing staff at the lab have as far as I know disappeared to never be heard from again.

The WHO did a recent inspection and declared all's well, but it took them over a year to gain access!! Could it be that a bit of a clear up of equipment, labs and files might have taken place in that time, along with the staff being told what to say if they know what's good for them? Could it be possible that bribery of WHO officials took place? Surely not. ?

This virus has been let loose on the world and we're running around like a nest of ants being p....d on. We're trying to sort ourselves out and find out who we can blame at a national level. We should be bringing it to the door of the perpetrator, China. But that's difficult. They are now such a strong and aggressive country with huge military might and a financial and manufacturing strangle hold on so many once strong countries. We make so little of our own these days that we have become pretty much dependent on Chinese imports.

I think I agree with everything you say @ksp. I have no doubt that the virus originated in the Wuhan lab. I never had any doubt. Am I certain? No of course not. I have no conclusive, personal proof but I have the proven reliable gut instincts of a hunter gatherer.

My reasons for suspicion : I think it's highly likely that the market and the laboratory were built beside each other deliberately regardless of which was built first. The market being perfect cover to take the blame in the event of a virus escaping from the lab, whether that be by accident or design.

Whistle blowing staff at the lab have as far as I know disappeared to never be heard from again.

The WHO did a recent inspection and declared all's well, but it took them over a year to gain access!! Could it be that a bit of a clear up of equipment, labs and files might have taken place in that time, along with the staff being told what to say if they know what's good for them? Could it be possible that bribery of WHO officials took place? Surely not. ?

This virus has been let loose on the world and we're running around like a nest of ants being p....d on. We're trying to sort ourselves out and find out who we can blame at a national level. We should be bringing it to the door of the perpetrator, China. But that's difficult. They are now such a strong and aggressive country with huge military might and a financial and manufacturing strangle hold on so many once strong countries. We make so little of our own these days.
Exactly! We know the CCP misled the WHO initially, lied to the international community, shut down dissenting voices from their own narrative, economically penalised Australia when they initially suggested an investigation into the origins of Covid and then wouldn’t let anyone in until 14 months after the initial outbreak. 

There’s no doubt to my mind that the WHO can be misled again. I’m surprised that it escaping from the lab seems to have been dismissed so readily by everyone. 

Putting aside the abrasive edge of some of the replies as we’ve all made up and I appreciate the fact it’s impassioned speech due to the realities of the situation, plus everyone’s a good sort on this site which can’t be said for everywhere ? I agree with most of what SSC said which surprises me as I was concerned I was drifting politically from the middle to the right politically based on what I’ve interpreted as the left moving further left. 

What’s interesting is it seems like people now have their own facts, sometimes pseudo facts based on the sources of information they’re consuming them from, which was usually politically, now more often financially motivated. That often makes these interactions impossible as people have become so entrenched in one position on either side and unwilling or unable to move. I include myself in this, for a quite a while now everything I would watch and read screamed to me that being white and male is bad, the sins of the father are the sins of the son and you can’t redeem yourself from this. So I would seek out sources that aren’t saying that, which usually have other ideas I wouldn’t have contemplated, nor really given the time of the day until coming across them. 

I think that people can and are entitled to believe what they want, as long as everyone approaches the current guidance in good faith and wears the mask in stores, tries to keep their distance, we are all in it together. 

That said, what does everyone think on the origin of the virus based on the WHO saying it came on the back of frozen fish from a country that’s not been identified? 

My own sensibilities and Occam’s razor tells me it had accidentally escaped from the lab a few hundred meters away working on corona viruses.

As always, if they come back with information saying they’ve found the country and the fish it started in, I’ll change my mind based on the new evidence and new likeliest scenario. 
Good post. I don't consider my position to be entrenched. I will read evidence from any source and make my own mind up based on what seems logical to me.

I put up a graphic showing that every year in the 90's had a bigger death toll than last year in % terms. Logic dictates that cannot possibly be true given the devastation that's been caused by the lockdowns but I cannot find any evidence to refute those stats. The argument will be put forward that if the measures weren't taken the bodies would've been piling up in the streets. Not sure if that's true and it's difficult to determine one way or the other. I do know some states in America locked down very hard and others didn't but their Gompertz curves were all similar and in some cases the states that locked down hardest suffered greater mortalities and vice versa so impossible to cataregorically determine the success of the restrictions.

What I also find worrying is the censorship of academics that don't chant the government mantra. It's through the dedication of many whistle blowers that many previous unsafe practices have ended. This has been of great benefit to the citizens as better ways of doing things have evolved from the highlighting of unsafe situations usually at a personal cost to the whistle blower. Now, if Dr's speak out, they get ridiculed, have their platforms cancelled and livelihoods threatened. These Draconian measurers are worrying, I have had messages sent to me threatening to copy my posts and send them to my contacts and employer. I've never been threatened for holding views that I do in 50 years, when stuff like that happens it could easily cause someone to become paranoid. I'm still feeling pretty relaxed about the whole situation, the truth will out sooner or later (sooner hopefully). 

I'll be the first to hold my hands up and say I was wrong (sincerely hope that's the case). If things don't change and one year drags into two or three than more and more will start to wonder WTF is going on.

Agreed, I think it came about with Sars,  the city of Durham is a short drive from us and the I believe it's the Chinese uni students that have always worn masks for years

I see absolutely no issue wearing a mask in and around shops as it's become the norm, but more so in cities which have airports and trains from the airports into the cities with people coming in from all around the world, 

Biggest mistake this Gov have made is not locking down our borders and still pishing about with quarantine hotels ? the kent variant is the most contagious should have built a wall around the border of Kent maybe ?

Agreed, I think it came about with Sars,  the city of Durham is a short drive from us and the I believe it's the Chinese uni students that have always worn masks for years

I see absolutely no issue wearing a mask in and around shops as it's become the norm, but more so in cities which have airports and trains from the airports into the cities with people coming in from all around the world, 

Biggest mistake this Gov have made is not locking down our borders and still pishing about with quarantine hotels ? the kent variant is the most contagious should have built a wall around the border of Kent maybe ?
If it stops you northerners coming in I’m happy with that ??

It's against the Nuremberg Code can't see it being made law.

It like all the rules now there not laws, people who know about Common Law are not getting fined.
What about doing it out of common respect if it’s made compulsory?

If you stepped on the tube down here without a mask, it would only be a matter of time before you was confronted and received a slapping 

It's against the Nuremberg Code can't see it being made law.

It like all the rules now there not laws, people who know about Common Law are not getting fined.
There are a lot being fined for non compliance of wearing masks it’s a legal requirement to ware them in shops , public transport etc , I don’t like it but at the moment it’s a nessasery evil 

Since when has Bill Gates been a  scientist ??? More fake news by the  looks of it ???
Bill Gates knows a lot about Covid 19. He has funded Oxford/Pzizer/Moderna vaccines.He's a philanthropist these days him and his Mrs.. They have the Bill Gates Melinda Gates Foundation, they have been vaccinating India and African countries for many years now. Do a really good job as well.

If it wasn't for Bill you wouldn't have a vaccine. Shame it doesn't work and you need a booster in October..

Latest Posts

Back