Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone use guttercleaningsystems.co.uk vacs?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The bits have arrived, I cut down the stainless tube do it’s about 30 long and the total for the silicone bend plus the stainless end piece is 775g, total for the part that comes with it is 250 so the stainless is a fair big heavier, which is no surprise. I’m not planning to use the stainless piece every day, it will be for tougher jobs, I’m waiting for a section of pvc pipe that will be my everyday tool and be considerably lighter. 

For a total of about £20 for all the parts I’m happy with the outcome.

This is what I got

51mm ID Black 135 Degree Silicone Elbow Hose - AutoSiliconeHoses https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00UI54OGS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_YQ39zb2FM5N6J

I also got this metal supports for the centre section, you need to message and ask if they supply them on their own. As skyvac uses smaller diameter hoses, which I didn’t know at the time, I then rebent it to fit the larger tube. It’s just a piece that strengthens the middle so I would think a jubilee clip or 2 would also work.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F252123643600

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Seems the 50mm pipe was inside diameter so it’s too big :( 

I did add some bolts to my stainless pipe to mount the Wi-fi camera, I’m quite pleased.

E6E08202-C820-42F4-A580-20E39699E44E.jpeg

The mount is part of the kit that came with the camera, it’s got a tripod thread which screws onto a M6 bolt that I drilled through the pipe.

if you haven’t used the vac yet why not ask if you can swap them for carbon? They are very good poles I’m very pleased with them, still awaiting a new handle for the vac cylinder, which is a long story but I’m expecting it on Monday so I can actually use it.

Has anyone got any instructions for this vac? Mine didn’t come with any and the seller hasn’t responded to 2 emails requesting them. I want to know about the filter basket that goes inside.

I managed to get a set of instructions from a shop that sells these within 30 minutes of emailing them yet the guy who I spent £900 with couldn’t be bothered to even reply!

I managed to get a set of instructions from a shop that sells these within 30 minutes of emailing them yet the guy who I spent £900 with couldn’t be bothered to even reply!
I bought a downpipe screw on November 3rd, still not received it. After numerous calls and a text message getting no reply I sent them an email yesterday saying send it or I want my money back. I got an answer today apologising and saying my order got misplaced and they will send it tomorrow. Doubt I will be using them again.

I don't get it, lots of bad feedback on this company and you guys keep buying from them and then complain when they don't deliver???? 

I know I only have myself to blame as I knew his communication was poor, however I wasn’t expecting him to be quite this bad to be honest.

It’s a good system at a reasonable price, I don’t get why anyone would hinder their business growth the way he does though. It would be so easy to be more successful. 

Im hoping the machine doesn’t blow up in its first year but as it’s the cheapest element it’s not a massive problem, I have also found a decent company that will likely point me in the right direction for a manufacturer warranty issue.

Lesson learned though, if your first impression is that they are ****, they most likely are, no matter how cheap.

I don't get it, lots of bad feedback on this company and you guys keep buying from them and then complain when they don't deliver???? 
Couldn't find anything similar elsewhere and as I have about £15k's worth of Gutters to do over the next 4 or 5 months, and some hoppers with plants in that the gutter vac can't reach, took a chance. 

It hasn't caused me any problems as I ordered it well in advance of when I needed it. Just put my two penneth in and to warn others. My advice would be to order well in advance where possible, and chase them up with threats when necessary. 

Back