Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are they being serious??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Its not as black and white as many seem to think, their own people don't like them fleeing, this leads many to believe are hell of a lot of them are just doing it to get into Europe not flee war.

The problem is people have had enough of mass immigration so ANY mention of more people coming and everyone instantly doesn't want to know regardless of the reason.
If we were outside the EU and hadn't had mass uncontrolled immigration for years we wouldn't be doing this now.

The other issue is why are they traveling through many safe countries to try and get to Britain? why aren't their neighbours doing more to help in the first place? why is it us again?

Also worth considering is there are now large camps in Syria that is full pretty much entirely of women and children who have just been left behind, they hate their men for fleeing and leaving them.
if im not mistaken Germany has taken on a hell of a lot more refugees then any other eu country. As for the women and children left behind the blanket policy should be families only as they are the most vulnerable. Im all for helping those who need it but there needs to be tighter restriction on who is allowed in.

if im not mistaken Germany has taken on a hell of a lot more refugees then any other eu country. As for the women and children left behind the blanket policy should be families only as they are the most vulnerable. Im all for helping those who need it but there needs to be tighter restriction on who is allowed in.
Germany has, and a lot of places they have gone are up in arms over it, also Sweden has taken a lot and has pretty much become the rape capital of Europe.

A lot of these refugees seem to be a bit rapey.

Do your own research.

Do your own research.

Why are they handing out anti rape leaflets in Germany if it isn't an issue?

Why is Sweden so high in rape?

These things are well documented.

But of coarse they are all lovely fluffy refugees, they couldn't possibly be doing these things, must be made up.

I do sometimes wonder if that isn't the case as most seem completely blind to it.

Seems to me a lot of people are willing to sacrifice our own people to make themselves feel better and be able to take the high ground.

And before anyone mentions race this is not a race issue its a culture issue, their culture is completely different to ours, its like trying to mix oil and water.

They have incredibly rich and powerful neighbours who should be helping them and they would fit right in.

I don't recall saying that all immigrants are lovely & fluffy but if you can direct me to it i will retract it.

This original forum started by Green pro was simply highlighting his interaction with a guy from Syria had opened his eyes to the situation of refugees & possibly to some extent made him question things and from that other members put in their 2 cents & experiences....

But yet again its lowered itself to countless postings & youtube links about how evil immigrants/refugees are, they're all rapists, islamists perverts etc etc...

*sigh*

Not all and we should be helping out those that need help, but the fact remains that where a lot of these refugees have gone rape has followed.

This is also not an EU issue as so far at least we have said no to them, it is an EU issue to the rest of the EU though.

People in need should be helped, but why are nearly all of these refugees males of fighting age? the women and children are really small in number compared to the men, where are the women, children, old and sick???

Its really hard to see a lot of these people as actual refugees.

I see both sides of the argument and have seen first hand what some are running from from when i was in afghanistan a few years back. The standard of living is shocking, but it is the most beautiful place ive ever been, people are usually forced out by either being kicked out or everything getting destroyed. Lots dont want to go but have to, with there family in tow, whilst some are taking advantage, hence my previous post when i say we should, as a rule, help the families.

I see both sides of the argument and have seen first hand what some are running from from when i was in afghanistan a few years back. The standard of living is shocking, but it is the most beautiful place ive ever been, people are usually forced out by either being kicked out or everything getting destroyed. Lots dont want to go but have to, with there family in tow, whilst some are taking advantage, hence my previous post when i say we should, as a rule, help the families.
sound reasoning Clisty :thumbs:

Back