Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Are you the window cleaner ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yogi1872

Na, decided I'd go all out for a fancy dress party and look the part.

I'm guessing it's not just me who gets approached like this. Does anyone else give them daft answers when they ask.?

I've been cleaning a window while they've asked lol also ive been getting into van and asked says window cleaner on it i don't give them a daft answer as its potentially more work and income

I've been cleaning a window while they've asked lol also ive been getting into van and asked says window cleaner on it i don't give them a daft answer as its potentially more work and income

I've never had a bad reaction when I've replied something daft. I've said when asked my customers might not agree with you. I've even replied not a very good one before and it's not made them change there mind.

Worst cocky git was a bus driver slowed down to go over hose and stopped while on it deliberately looking at me and smirking becos it stopped the water i knew so just stopped and glared at him next time i see him im gonna stick thumb out at a stop and wait for him to pull up then say hold on while pretending to look for change in pockets then say nah im good ta before flipping him the Birdie out my pocket lol

Back