Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bac50 run off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Paddyo1966

Doing a huge roof clean. How long do you leave the gutter sleeves on to make sure you caught the run off. Also the back down pipes run straight onto Accow drains and how long is it dangerous to animals and kids. As customer has 2 kids and a dog. Thanks for any advice

Doing a huge roof clean. How long do you leave the gutter sleeves on to make sure you caught the run off. Also the back down pipes run straight onto Accow drains and how long is it dangerous to animals and kids. As customer has 2 kids and a dog. Thanks for any advice
If you are unsure on the chemicals usage and application directions you really shouldn't be using it.
Do you not have a safety data sheet or manufacturers recommend application and dwell timings

I was just double checking it’s the dwell time. Have collected run off before but was double checking cause. Always good to ask thanks

What do you do with the run off you collect ? How do you dispose of it ?
I collect the run off and put it into drums then apply it to patios or driveways after cleaning them. Mostly drives thou, never charge for the application.

I collect the run off and put it into drums then apply it to patios or driveways after cleaning them. Mostly drives thou, never charge for the application.
That's an interesting one as if you are going to 'reuse' the solution then it might not be classed as waste and therefore not get you involved in the can of worms that is waste transfer and waste transfer station.

Back