Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Back for the second time!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yep. Two owners. Both British Gas. 74k on the clock. Timing belt changed. Full Service history.

Cheers Mark. I'm aiming for a transporter in five years with a heated system.

What are you looking at?

Thanks Gav.

I've always driven VW's. Always been happy with them. Bit more expensive but worth it in my opinion.

/emoticons/wink.png

Hello Chaps.I’ve not been on for nearly a year. Last summer I got caught up in a load of false allegations at work and spent three months sat at home stressed out. Once the investigation had been completed and I was found to not be involved in the s***e I was accused of I returned to work in November. Only to face “Restructuring” I had to apply for my own job and amazingly I was kept on. All through this period and since last summer I have remained determined to start up as a window cleaning business. I was told last week that we are having another restructure and I am hopefully going to take voluntary redundancy from my employer use that money and the 4k I have saved over the last twelve months to finally get myself up and running in the new year.

I hope everyone is flat out busy.

I’ll be pestering you all soon enough with stupid questions.

Many thanks

Ian
Libor Rigging was we Parky?/emoticons/wink.png

Collected my van yesterday. Very happy with it and the service I recived from Swindon Car and Van rental (The company I bought it from) Got home and after much messing about i've managed to get it in the garage. Though it was touch and go for a while.

I called Pure Freedom yesterday and booked in to have my tank put in my van.

Back