Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank Holiday (Good Friday) day off?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah, was fishing yesterday, relaxing over next few days and back working Tuesday. A manic busy short week next week. Bring it on.

Same here

Bbq is on

15 of us here and having another one tomorrow 
200.gif

That does look beautiful Dave!!! You'll have meat sweats after today's haha.

Well jealous @Dave B.

Got back from Hastings this morning after a lovely couple of days, and have spent the whole day ripping up laminated flooring in my hallway and wiring new lighting ??
I spent the first 2 days of holiday ripping up and fitting laminate floor in half the downstairs of my house and fitting new kitchen worktops

Earned a bbq and a few beers

Went for a drive with the family up round the Trossachs and a steam boat tour along Loch Katrine. Then over to Callander for some cracking fish and chips. Getting into Callander we drove past two window cleaners working on a B&B. They weren't half scrubbing those windows, must have been 30 seconds a pane at least! Felt sorry for them, if they bettered their technique perhaps they wouldn't have to work a bank holiday! ?

Back