Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best water fed pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shorty_cleaner

Hi there, hope your all well. 

Im looking into getting a new pole, but am very unsure on which is best. Im looking at between 25-35 foot poles. Also need a new brush head. 

I've always used Gardiner, but have seen a phantom facelift, I'm not sure which is best, I also require it to be light weight, but need to not sell a kidney to buy it. 

Should I stick to Gardiner ? And which model or should I go for the facelift. 

Thank you 

Hi there, hope your all well. 

Im looking into getting a new pole, but am very unsure on which is best. Im looking at between 25-35 foot poles. Also need a new brush head. 

I've always used Gardiner, but have seen a phantom facelift, I'm not sure which is best, I also require it to be light weight, but need to not sell a kidney to buy it. 

Should I stick to Gardiner ? And which model or should I go for the facelift. 

Thank you 
Might still be for sale https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/35401-for-sale-gardiners-super-max-50-series-2/?tab=comments#comment-502649 yes it's 50ft pole but you could add the appropriate base section, 

Personally I couldn't work with a 25ft as a daily pole so have a 22 & 35ft

As for a brush I've had nearly every one it's a very personal thing currently using an Xtreme sill only negative bristles are about 1" short for my liking 

Might still be for sale https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/topic/35401-for-sale-gardiners-super-max-50-series-2/?tab=comments#comment-502649 yes it's 50ft pole but you could add the appropriate base section, 

Personally I couldn't work with a 25ft as a daily pole so have a 22 & 35ft

As for a brush I've had nearly every one it's a very personal thing currently using an Xtreme sill only negative bristles are about 1" short for my liking 
Thank you but not what I'm after, 50ft will be too much for me, I have a Gardiner currently that's 25 ft, but am in need of a new one, 

I do wish you could go and try brush's befor you buy them 

We have tried most poles out there and Gardiners are by far the best , the size yoh are after I would look at the slx it’s carbon very hard wearing reasonably stiff and price is good . Brushes are a personal thing but we use the supreame  brushes if using cold water a medium will be fine they give very good splay on the glass get into all the corners and are a good all round brush and lite 

the best everyday pole for me is an xtreme 25 with a carbon gooseneck and xtreme brush...its light as a feather and allows me to destroy work lists in the quickest,most efficient manner...i also use a supreme brush and standard plastic gooseneck for some work too...thats it....?

We have tried most poles out there and Gardiners are by far the best , the size yoh are after I would look at the slx it’s carbon very hard wearing reasonably stiff and price is good . Brushes are a personal thing but we use the supreame  brushes if using cold water a medium will be fine they give very good splay on the glass get into all the corners and are a good all round brush and lite 
Thank you I currently have a Gardiner and was unsure if there's better lighter ones yet as it's been a while 

SLX30 me and my lad both use these as all day every day poles, cant fault em
Thank you currently have a slx 25 but need a bit extra reach 

I noticed on utube  squeaky clean Dave says ova8 poles are best he used? I love Gardiner but never used ova8, interesting design being square pole

I noticed on utube  squeaky clean Dave says ova8 poles are best he used? I love Gardiner but never used ova8, interesting design being square pole
I think in the past he has also said that about the Phantom and possibly the SLX ?

Latest Posts

Back