Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Boxing fans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Only time Eubanks junior as been in with anyone he has been beat, the only other half decent fighter was Abraham but he’s just a punch bag and then tries to nick the round with a few big punches! 

Callum Smith beats either groves or Eubank in my opinion 

You cannot forget that when Collins fought them both Eubank and Benn had been through some big wars.. Might of been different if they had of been a bit younger.. Collins was a tough guy having said that..

Anyone watch the Bronze bomber vs the Cuban last night?

It was an ok fight shame the Cuban didn't take him out in the 7th.. 

Maybe AJ vs Wilder next?

Anyone watch the Bronze bomber vs the Cuban last night?

It was an ok fight shame the Cuban didn't take him out in the 7th.. 

Maybe AJ vs Wilder next?

Yep, gutted Ortiz didn't take him out. Wilder is such a poor boxer, just an amazing athlete with a sledgehammer of a right hand.

Luck for him Ortiz was too old and gassed because he was winning the fight comfortably before he got Caught

Joshua Should school wilder, much better boxer plus power and youth . What makes it exciting is that wilder only needs one punch.

Tyson really needs to get a fight soon. Hes leaving it way too long. I will be surprised if be does actually get back in the ring. Hes still in terrible shape. 

Joshua will Knock fury out if they ever fight, fury is very elusive and will try to out point and tie joshua up like he did Klitschko, but he can't stop Joshua he doesnt have the power. AJ is not Klitschko though,, he doesn't throw just a 1-2 then tie up Joshua strings combinations together with power and Tyson hasn't got the chin to withstand an onslaught. He will get caught and knocked out at some point.

I think the AJ wilder fight would be more exciting as Joshua will have to hold back and not be so open knowing wilder can knock him out at any point. He doesn't have to worry about that against Fury and can just come forward and let his hands go.

Joshua will Knock fury out if they ever fight, fury is very elusive and will try to out point and tie joshua up like he did Klitschko, but he can't stop Joshua he doesnt have the power. AJ is not Klitschko though,, he doesn't throw just a 1-2 then tie up Joshua strings combinations together with power and Tyson hasn't got the chin to withstand an onslaught. He will get caught and knocked out at some point.

I think the AJ wilder fight would be more exciting as Joshua will have to hold back and not be so open knowing wilder can knock him out at any point. He doesn't have to worry about that against Fury and can just come forward and let his hands go.

It’s weird because I agree with what your saying, but I just think Tyson beats him, he will have beat him before they even get in the ring

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

If he can avoid getting knocked out he is very capable of out boxing Joshua and frustrating him. 

I just can't see Joshua not having a round like the one he had when he knocked out Klitschko, at some point in the fight he will step on the gas get him out of there.

But its certainly possible Tyson could win, he is capable skill wise he just needs to keep his range throw a couple of shots then tie Joshua up. Basically do what groves did to eubank use his size lean on him and frustrate the hell out of him. The only problem is joshua is as strong as they come and can't see him being so easy to tie up and unlike eubank has stopping power and when he does get inside and let his hands go fury is in big trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow proper turn around. I was listening on radio. But apparently he was down 4 rounds to 2 before the knockout!? Respect, What a talented boxer AJ is.

It probably won’t happen anytime soon, but would love to see Fury back to his best (or even better than before) against AJ. Probably AJ V Wildier in the spring then? 

All tradesmen with van mounted systems have council parking dispensation in most towns and cities. Park anywhere for work purpose on yellows and double yellows (not reds or active bus routes)  no need to find a parking bay.  Check with your local council. 

P.S. they aint PC ........ they're just not funny. ☹

All tradesmen with van mounted systems have council parking dispensation in most towns and cities. Park anywhere for work purpose on yellows and double yellows (not reds or active bus routes)  no need to find a parking bay.  Check with your local council. 

P.S. they aint PC ........ they're just not funny. ☹
Think you got the wrong thread Green?

Back