Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Boxing fans

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've watched it a few times  now... He didn't seem his normal self.

Seen it mentioned that he may have been hurt in a sparring session prior to the fight...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched it a few times  now... He didn't seem his normal self.

Seen it mentioned that he may have been hurt in a sparring session prior to the fight...

There's all sorts of conspiracys going around. The whole fight was just weird, negative from the first round he never came out trying to take centre ring and get the jab going he was on the back foot from the first bell and got worse from there.

Really poor performance and his lack of stamina was exposed badly.

Like I say, he will either become another Bruno and it's all downhill from here or he will come back like Lewis did and it will all be forgotten about if he avenges the loss.

I'm not sure which way it will go but interested to find out 

Yeah hopefully he wins next time round. Ideally a new trainer to get him fit, drop some weight and build some stamina.

Only thing that is worrying is how he basically gave up at the end...

Something tells me he should of taken the 40 million Wilder fight and then quit if he lost..

Anyway see what happens.

People keep saying he didn’t look himself, but I bet no one said that when he put Ruiz down.

I’m going to put it out there that I think Ruiz does him again. Round 9. Hope I’m wrong though!

Getting in the ring with someone who knocked him out shows he has some guts I think.
Ruiz has the guts by the looks of him ?

I don’t think it shows AJ has guts, boxing is his trade, and let’s face it, it was hardly Mike Tyson he was getting in with.

Yes, Ruiz knocked him down, but AJ in his prime would beat him 9 times out of 10 in my opinion 

Wins all those titles having boxed most of his life and then goes out partying stuffing his face, and would not listen to his father or trainer... What an idiot..

I suppose I’m used to boxing for free so yeah, I suppose getting paid 60,000,000 eases the situation!

I still think it takes balls though. We need to see him, Wilder and Fury mix it up. I think AJ comes off third out of the three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back