Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Buckets - pros and cons

WCF

Help Support WCF:

whats happening on the bucket front?
Take a seat mate. I can confirm the bucket is yellow, and it can hold water. :thumbsup:

...and the lid aint worth s***! My van is soaked. Good sized bucket, but for the price I would expect better, so if Ettore are watching;

The plastic seems flimsy, beef it up a bit.

It wouldn't take much to add a rubber gasket to the lid to make it water tight.

The clips on the lid seem like they will break in no time.

£10 would be a better price- £20-25 is a bit of a rip off at this quality.

Take a seat mate. I can confirm the bucket is yellow, and it can hold water. :thumbsup:
...and the lid aint worth s***! My van is soaked. Good sized bucket, but for the price I would expect better, so if Ettore are watching;

The plastic seems flimsy, beef it up a bit.

It wouldn't take much to add a rubber gasket to the lid to make it water tight.

The clips on the lid seem like they will break in no time.

£10 would be a better price- £20-25 is a bit of a rip off at this quality.
Did you go PAIL when you saw the quality of it? :whistle:/emoticons/biggrin.png

you could try that sticky gap insulation to see if it stops leaking....bloomin pain if it leaks..ta anyway for trying it out for us:D
Its not all bad mate, its fine now but if it lasts the winter I'll be impressed. Gotta be positive-I'm a 'bucket half full' kinda guy.

i never had a bucket full of water for travelling ...and suddenly i decided i want one ...so anyone got a link to one with a non leaking lid please...why you ask...well....the more the force grabs me the more i am adapting and i dont carry much pure but i do want to have something to rinse my brush out occasionally...and yes at the mo i use outside taps but....that can contaminate somewhat so i now want to carry a bucket of pure just for swilling and removing cobby webs etc.../emoticons/biggrin.png

My favourite unger bucket lasted me years until the handle snapped off.

I was gutted to say the least but everything has to kick the bucket as some point in it's life /emoticons/biggrin.png

succumbed to the full bucket urge eh. it comes to us all mate. be a man and dont bother with a lid

My favourite unger bucket lasted me years until the handle snapped off.I was gutted to say the least /emoticons/biggrin.png
you could have had that ol favrite repaired by a pro somewhere. money no object,in your case

Back