Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cardiff city on there way

WCF

Help Support WCF:

2 more wins?????????????????????, Fulham are looking good, do they play milwall last game at the den
I went to the Millwall v Fulham game last Friday night, and second half Fulham played the best football I’ve seen this season.

Going horse racing at sandown  today so won’t be able to watch the borough v Millwall game that’s on tv later. 

That is a good thing, because I’m fine when I’m at the den, but when an away game involving Millwall is televised, it sends me close to a heart attack ?

I’m a Man Utd & Bournemouth fan (boy hood 8yrs old watching Utd games with my dad on the tele and then getting a season ticket in the 00/01 season with Afcb?)

but anyway this season I’ve watched a lot of championship football on sky (arm chair fan) 

Millwall have done amazing, but in my humble opinion probably not quite ready to go up yet. If they can attract another 1 or 2 decent players for another promotion push next season that would help.  

Fulham have really impressed me, I’ve always had a soft spot for fulham, I did a fifa manager career with them probably 13/14 years ago and liked them & always kept a eye out since lol

Neil warnock. Wow. What a turn around. Shame wolves have got basically a premier league 1st team, would like to of seen what it would of looked like. 

Overall Villa haven’t done much for me, there’s a lot of good players in that squad.  But that’s the beauty of the play offs, whoever turns up on the day (days)

Premier league should have a relegation play off. Dunno how it would work. 

Neil warnock. Wow. What a turn around. Shame wolves have got basically a premier league 1st team, would like to of seen what it would of looked like. 

I think Warnock wasted £6 million on Madine, and he was crazy for not taking £12 million for Zohore if I am honest.  That is £18 million he could have bought Neves, Coady, Douglas, Ruddy and Bennet and still had a few quid left over for a party. 

Our "premier" first team this year includes Ruddy and Bennet both free rejects (lol) from Norwich who tore up their contracts at the end of last season and left them looking for work before the season ended.  Coady came from Huddersfield in 15/16 season.  Doherty came from Irish Bohemians in 2010, Saiss came from French Angers in 2010, Batth has been with us since he was 10. Gibbs-White since he was 8, Costa and Cavilerio have both been with us for a few years. Douglas was someone our scouts had been watching for years and an absolute bargain for £1 million from some Turkish club.  Along with Neves, our star we got for a bargain £15 million (how much is he worth now) we also got a bunch of loans from Europe and Saudi Arabia. 

To be honest, I can not see us keeping half of em... at least in our first team... which is good news for Millwall because Nuno seems to be really close to them as that is where a lot of our players seem to be going.  I hope that continues as it is great watching them.  Of course the big thing we did was sack a lot of our back room staff who had been their decades, it was sad, but we had to do it and which enabled us to basically bring a lot of Porto's staff over, which of course came with Nuno.  I dare say we will regret it when the time comes for him to go, as I am sure a lot of them will go with him.

But what we have done with money and Porto connections is nothing compared with what Millwall have done it on a shoestring, what they have done on less than a tenth of the money that Cardiff have used far far out shines what Warnock has done.  Imagine what they could have done with that £18 million he has squandered (imo).  Of course, if it gets them to the Premier then it will be a good decision.  Time will tell.

I think Warnock wasted £6 million on Madine, and he was crazy for not taking £12 million for Zohore if I am honest.  That is £18 million he could have bought Neves, Coady, Douglas, Ruddy and Bennet and still had a few quid left over for a party. 

Our "premier" first team this year includes Ruddy and Bennet both free rejects (lol) from Norwich who tore up their contracts at the end of last season and left them looking for work before the season ended.  Coady came from Huddersfield in 15/16 season.  Doherty came from Irish Bohemians in 2010, Saiss came from French Angers in 2010, Batth has been with us since he was 10. Gibbs-White since he was 8, Costa and Cavilerio have both been with us for a few years. Douglas was someone our scouts had been watching for years and an absolute bargain for £1 million from some Turkish club.  Along with Neves, our star we got for a bargain £15 million (how much is he worth now) we also got a bunch of loans from Europe and Saudi Arabia. 

To be honest, I can not see us keeping half of em... at least in our first team... which is good news for Millwall because Nuno seems to be really close to them as that is where a lot of our players seem to be going.  I hope that continues as it is great watching them.  Of course the big thing we did was sack a lot of our back room staff who had been their decades, it was sad, but we had to do it and which enabled us to basically bring a lot of Porto's staff over, which of course came with Nuno.  I dare say we will regret it when the time comes for him to go, as I am sure a lot of them will go with him.

But what we have done with money and Porto connections is nothing compared with what Millwall have done it on a shoestring, what they have done on less than a tenth of the money that Cardiff have used far far out shines what Warnock has done.  Imagine what they could have done with that £18 million he has squandered (imo).  Of course, if it gets them to the Premier then it will be a good decision.  Time will tell.
The one thing Millwall must spend money on is a new keeper.

Jorden Archer has no authority in his own box, and he’s terrified of any long shots coming at him 

Just got in from a night out with Danny, Ruddy, Douglas and Bennet...  Asked if Nuno has ever cracked off at them...  Apparently when we beat Millwall 1-0  Nuno was going mental, he wasn't bothered that we won, he hit the roof that in his opinion we played badly, and not entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
I support Sunderland, it's fair to say I hate football at the moment
emoji23.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

And the mighty Sunderland are coming to the posh???

Wembley Saturday for me playoff final come on TRANMERE , lost there last year long way home ,fingers crossed we’re off to the football league

Here we go playoff final lottery, long trip south from Prenton Park, hopefully 5pm we’re back in the football league SUPER WHITE ARMY .come on TRANMERE

No I agree we belong in league one, slowly slowly catch the monkey we will h@ve one of the biggest budgets in league two. I see Chester  h@ve a new managers them two from Salford city good appointment I think

Back