Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cardiff city on there way

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes. Yes, yes Cardiff, wolves, villa etc all flying. All of these teams mentioned have spent millions on one player, sometimes three or four players.

Forest spent 16million on a player, borough 19 million on a player.

Millwall with small crowds and a small budget have formed a hard working team full of commitment and passion for under two million!

This small unfashionable team is only a couple of points off the playoffs, and I for one am amensly proud ?

Yes. Yes, yes Cardiff, wolves, villa etc all flying. All of these teams mentioned have spent millions on one player, sometimes three or four players.

Millwall with small crowds and a small budget have formed a hard working team full of commitment and passion for under two million!

This small unfashionable team is only a couple of points off the playoffs, and I for one am amensly proud ?

I want to see Burton stay up, now there is a club shooting above their weight.  If they can manage it again they deserve a medal. They know right from the first kick of the first game of the season they are playing to stay up.

Millwall look good for the playoffs, shame they play in an empty stadium ??.

wolves dug deep yesterday with 9 men champions I think, need hull to beat villa later to keep the ??????? Flying 

Millwall look good for the playoffs, shame they play in an empty stadium ??.

wolves dug deep yesterday with 9 men champions I think, need hull to beat villa later to keep the ??????? Flying 
Full house yesterday. Always best to check your facts before you make a fool of yourself ?

Up the burton and Millwall love to
See Millwall vs Fulham playoff final. From a AFC fan #WengerOut [emoji23][emoji15][emoji54][emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

As a Leeds fan I am allow d to say we are absolutely shite . But we are used to ups and downs . I have to admit millwall have got some great team spirit as do Cardiff . If milwall were to make the play offs what’s his face should get manager of the season, . Although I hope they both fail coz I efin hate em both .  :1f602: :1f602: . But in all seriousness lads . Good luck . Can’t believe I’ve put that .  :1f632:

As a Leeds fan I am allow d to say we are absolutely shite . But we are used to ups and downs . I have to admit millwall have got some great team spirit as do Cardiff . If milwall were to make the play offs what’s his face should get manager of the season, . Although I hope they both fail coz I efin hate em both .  :1f602: :1f602: . But in all seriousness lads . Good luck . Can’t believe I’ve put that .  :1f632:

Just win tonight that is all that matters :)

I said to my son and his mate before the Fulham game . Owt better than losing 4.0 tonight is a good result . Cos they are really that bad .  But you know what could be worse . We were having a debate . And we came to the conclusion . That you can’t get any worse than , being Welsh , living in Middlesbrough, married to a Celtic fan and supporting Sunderland , . Now that would be a sad existence.  :1f61e:

Dunno about the rest of the north east but I can't fault boro people.  Had a great time up there last Friday, ended up covered in claret from having too many.  I think it must be the only place where a lone drunk away footy fan covered in blood at 2am can get treated so nicely, even managed to talk a taxi into giving me a lift back to jurys hotel.  People there are awesome... hope they go up and can do it all over again next season :p

You should be. Mighty lol Villa fan here. I wish we had your spirit 

Meanwhile in a little side competition called the Champions league, two negative, defensively mined & cautious teams go head to head tonight. 

Liverpool V Man City- what do we think? City just over two legs?

As a Man Utd fan it’s hard to watch in a way lol. Then on Saturday we're just cannon fodder for the title win ?

Its very tight for that 5th and 6th playoff spot. It might go down to the last game of the season. I am not confident that Derby will remain in the playoffs as we have played **** boring football for most of the season. Millwall have been on a fantastic run, but their remaining games are very tough.

2 more wins?????????????????????, Fulham are looking good, do they play milwall last game at the den
Bloody Cardiff buggerred it up for us by losing to derby.

Think our chances have gone now.

Got borough away today and villa at home next weekend. Need to win both and hope results elsewhere go our way.

Still, we were second favourites to go down, so I’m immensely proud of my team on what they’ve managed to do this season on such a small budget.

Already renewed my season ticket for next season. 

So much better this division than league 1, just wished wet spam and palarse had got relegated 

D9232CBD-594B-4B20-A093-831FED455252.jpeg

I like the the flag , Cardiff are my wife’s team I am TRANMERE ROVERS playoff lottery again for us would rather loose the semi than loose at Wembley again

SWA super white army

It is by far the best division, where tiny teams like Burton and huge clubs like Villa both play each other.  Next year we will be with all the plastic fans, and the hordes of arm chair supporters ( I do not mind arm chair supporters, but some Prem clubs are made up of nearly all arm chair know it alls that have never seen a game live... yet still know it all ).  So now when I do get into a discussion about Wolves I know most times it is going to be based on what was on the telly.  Telly fans discussing the game with other telly fans.  I have a friend who is a fan of one of the big Prem teams and he can not watch a game without English commentary. That says it all as far as I am concerned. 

Celebrations today, but wish we could take the rest of the league up with us, and I do not mean for sentimental reasons, I mean because it really is the best league full of characters and drama.

Back