Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carpet Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes mate chessington , is where the courses take place think its £100 for one day course or £200 for 2 day course, im booking mine for 5th and 6th feb mate

Only problem with that type of course is they will be very bias in what kit & chems you should use. /emoticons/biggrin.png

But you get to learn a few things, its good to get in to carpet cleaning for the rainy days of window cleaning /emoticons/smile.png

There are a lot of issues with carpet cleaning, having to move all the furniture for a start. The rental machines are rubbish, nowhere near as powerful as the professional ones. Stains are a whole science in itself, lots of different chemicals. It can be a good earner but you do have to know what you are doing. A course is pretty much essencial

A whole lot warmer than window cleaning this weather

Yes mate thats why im looking to go on the course, and get a professional machine /emoticons/smile.png

I could charge £50 a room with the company I'm with even more. I need to wait to get on the course get some more info

You should mate! Prochem do the courses £200 for a 2 day course and they do more days where they show you how to polish wood and marble flooring and treating the floor good thing to get into for them wintery /rainy days mate!

yeah true mate got to have yer hands in everything these days,what sort of price is a decent machine to use just looking on ebay at the min

There a bloke that was charging £800 for a 3 bedroom house /emoticons/unsure.png i couldn't believe it!! Im not charging that much as people do it a lot cheaper

Back